Reviews for Forsaken
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
Your a monster *spits in your eye* killing kurt puck i dont care so much about
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
love it perfect ending and loved kurt puching burt
Junjou-Angel chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
noooooooooooooooooo! D':
MastaTobi chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Oh yay he punched him. Ha! This fic is very good a few grammatical errors but nothing is perfect :) Hope you update soon.
JasonDragon64 chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Loved it! Burt didn't deserve to have a son if he couldn't get past the non-issue of Kurt being gay and with Noah. There should be a special place in Hell for parents who allow their ignorance and intolerance to poison their love for children.

I could almost see Mercedes' face when Kurt dropped that bomb on her... Have absolutely no idea why people always assume that twinks are exclusively bottoms. Most twinks I know are at least versatile. Looking forward to your next story, Warlock.
wearemagnetised chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
That's a really nice ending. A tiny part of me felt sorry for Burt but Mercedes was right, he didn't deserve to see Kurt after all that he'd done.

I say yes to the epilogue!
blacktides chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
An epilogue would be great. I loved the story. It was awesome.
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
I would love like a last chapter thats like 5-10 years in the future3
alaison chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
I am a litlle dissapointed with the end to be honest. I had hoped that you there would be more, I am sorry it is just that I feel as if something is missing. You could write how Noah and Kurt despite their circumstanses make it and are quite succesfull and happy. Like five or ten years in the future. Doesn't matter but could you please post what you have planned? Thx
gleekfreak211 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
do the epilogue please! xD
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Post the two more chapters, the story doesn't quite feel complete, yet. But it's good, it just doesn't seem over
CyberWarlock chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Just to let everyone know has been wierd. Chapter 8 is up but you have to select it from the drop down menu from any other chapters but 1 or 7. Though the email links should still work fine now.
JasonDragon64 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Hey Warlock. Loved the ending (although I hate when a truly good story ends!). The sex scene was good... especially when you remember that both teens are pretty much virginal about gay sex. One thing truly did surprise me though... As passionate about her "boo" as Mercedes is, why she didn't slap Burt, I will never know. She is right, though... Not only should Burt feel ashamed for his actions and words (and let us not forget that he almost called Mercedes something that would have surely been unforgivable), he doesn't deserve to have someone as wonderful as Kurt in his life if he can't accept his own (and only) child.

I hope to see those epilogue chapters. The world *needs* more PucKurt loving!
almostreallythere chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
You just uploaded chapter five instead of chapter eight. :( Just though I'd let you know. I really like this story though :) I had dreams about it last night...is that weird? oh well it's pretty fantastic.
Fireyhell chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Sorry but youve uploaded the wrong chapeter :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »