Reviews for Forsaken
Red September91 chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
Amazing story, it brings tears to my eyes, even though I love Burt and hate to think of him doing anything of the sort.

Love this story,

Thanks for writing!

Laura x
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
Yea! Kurt and Puck getting started on the hot loving! Definitely looking forward to the hot sex that these 2 will no doubt be having soon!

Mercedes and Brit finding the teens and reconnecting was so beautiful! Any chance the guys will go back to school? Burt has lost his son through his own bigotry and hatred. Pity!
digiMist chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
Adorable. I loved the ending! Well, I kind of guessed that he'd see Mercedes when he went to the mall, but it was still a touching and wonderful scene. I enjoyed this chapter a lot and can hardly wait for more!
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
that was steemy

update soon
SouthernHemmy chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
That was worth the wait! Beautifully written for each character...And the smut was tastefully done as well...Please update soon! Hemmy
Soma Gardawski chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Reading this story makes me sad and happy at the same time. I feel bad for Kurt with his father being the way he was and Kurt not knowing how to handle the whole situation. I feel bad that his dad kicked him out of the house for being who he was. It actually made me mad because it does happen in real life and a lot of people tend to lead to suicide or drug abuse :(. The first two chapters made me mad because he disappeared and stopped responding to his friend. I feel his pain here.

It's sad that Puck has to portray this image of a badass, but he really isn't. This kind of made me laugh when he was sitting in his truck trying to talk himself out of crying. With his mom packing his things because she feels he is going to turn his sister into something is messed up and it really hit close to home.. I wanted to cry! At least Kurt and Puck are together in their journey.
digiMist chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
This is an awesome story. I love how Kurt handled everything and how he's having trouble adjusting and how Puck is now there. They have a cute friendship, at least so far, in this. I'm looking forward to more!
wearemagnetised chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
This chapter made me warm and fuzzy on the inside. It was just lovely. Great job.
JasonDragon64 chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
Loved the chapter, Warlock. Couple of minor things at the end... "was fat asleep", should be "fast", "As puck slowly Started to..." should be Puck and started.

The slow realization of attraction and love is always beautiful to watch. I look forward to seeing the next chapter... Ready for some serious PucKurt loving!
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 6 . 4/13/2011

nice chapter

please update soon
brie brie's chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
make more soon please this is a really good story and i want more of it.
GoddessSumizofVenus chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
;u; great chapter! cant wait for chapter 6! good luck! 3
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
poor kurt...and puck...eww i can't believe i just felt sorry for mohawk boy yuck

thank you for updating and really look foward to your next update
SouthernHemmy chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Awesome Chapter! I really love the way you are telling it...The emotions are strong and real..You can feel the stress the Anxiety the boys are going thru...And I love Mercedes in this story too...Please update soon cant wait for it! Hemmy
bookfreak1317 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
That was sad but atleast they have each other now. But when is Mercedes going to learn that Burt kicked Kurt out? Is she going to go to the house and have Burt tell her he kicked her out or something?

I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!

xoxo bookfreak1317