Reviews for Forsaken
SouthernHemmy chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Awesome Chapter! I really love the way you are telling it...The emotions are strong and real..You can feel the stress the Anxiety the boys are going thru...And I love Mercedes in this story too...Please update soon cant wait for it! Hemmy
bookfreak1317 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
That was sad but atleast they have each other now. But when is Mercedes going to learn that Burt kicked Kurt out? Is she going to go to the house and have Burt tell her he kicked her out or something?

I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!

xoxo bookfreak1317
wearemagnetised chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Cheers for update!

I'm glad at least the boys had each other rather than them having to handle everything alone.

Poor boys.
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
now that i can review again yes i apreasate your story and wish that you'd update soon please
REJ624 chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Really? Everyone enjoys cliff hangers? I dare to disagree. That being said, good chapter. I can't wait till the next so I can find out where Kurt has been living. :)
SouthernHemmy chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Awesome chapter! Please update soon! Hemmy
JasonDragon64 chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Love the story thus far. Hopefully, the 2 teens will manage to pull a life together and show the bigots (especially the parents!) that there is absolutely nothing wrong with loving someone who loves you back.
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
GAH! I hate Cliffhangers...
wearemagnetised chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
If by 'enjoys cliff-hangers' you meant 'desperately needs to know what happens next' then yes, everyone enjoys cliff-hangers.

Great chapter. I'm glad Kurt's back. Can't wait for the next chapter!
joanaella chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Love canon-Will-I-won't-give-a-shit-what-happens-to-Hummel. It's good Puck already thinks about Kurt, it means he'll have support from one of the people capable to hurt him the most. I hope Burt will feel guilty, will be looking for Kurt and won't find him /evil laugh/
joanaella chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
How Burt could so calmly throw Kurt out! Please, write more, what will happen to Kurt?
wearemagnetised chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I'm so glad Burt's awesome on the show. If this happened I would seriously bawl right along side Kurt.

Doesn't mean this fic isn't great thought because it seems to be so far. I'm looking forward to see what happens next.
REJ624 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was an interesting start. I'm a real fan of Burt but I respect artistic license so I want to see where you take this and where Kurt will go. Please continue
50whiskey chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Awesome! I'm the first review. Keep it up!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4