Reviews for George
Minerva Andromeda chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Okay...this was the saddest, but most beautiful thing I have read in a while. And yes, of course George wouldn't be alright! He lost his other half!

I think every Harry Potter fan lost something when Fred Weasley, and all the others, died. We lost a part of our childhood (at least in my case) and a little piece of our hearts just left with them...wow, how emotional. I'm surprised that came from ME, the young little ice cube XD My friends call me that, they say I'm almost heartless. Oh, if they saw me now!

Anyway, I loved this one-shot, really. It was beautifully written and, most of all, it was very powerful. You have an amazing talent, so keep writing!

I don't know what else I can say...just good luck and I hope you continue writing amazing stories like this one! :)
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
very good & accurate portrayel of grief.
churros-theultimatefandom chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was a beautiful and tragic story. I especially liked the quote at the beginning and the part where you talked about the family picture. They were very original bits of this type of fic and I like your style of writing.
OliveInk chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Thank you for that. The twins were my favorite characters and I would have rather seen both die than just one because it seems too cruel to leave only one behind. Your story was beautifully written and a realistic portrayal of how George would be. The ending was wonderful, both promising that George would make it but without saying that he could or would get over it because, realistically, he never would.
Spottedleafpaw chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
... I'm not ashamed to say that I bawled my eyes out. This was extremely good. Words can't express how much I er, well, enjoyed I guess, reading this story. Haha. It was exactly how I picture George feeling about Fred, every detail so poignant and melancholic that I just had to stop reading and cry for a little while ;(

Great job!

xxSpotty 3
xXcoolkat390Xx chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was very very well written and you should be very proud of yourself. It wasn't a bad touch that you added J.K's actual words too, by the way.
xXGred-ForgeXx chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I almost cried.. I miss Fred so much.. :'( Why did he have to die? It should have been someone else. All the Weasley's should've lived. I was heartbroken when I saw that Fred was dead. He was my favorite out of the twins. I feel so bad for George, his brother and his best freind gone... This was a great story though it showed how George felt when Fred left. Amazing job two thumbs up. Brilliant work.
MagixDiana chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Honestly, I don't think there's any right word for this, because 'sad' just doesn't cut it. I think you got George's emotions just right, and I have to admit that this made me cry a little.

One of the other reviewers said to keep writing. I agree. You have a beautiful style and I'll definitely be reading more of your stories. Well done.
AmiliaPadfoot chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wow. That was very moving, you dfenatly reached me if you know what i mean. I was a bit depresed till i read the end, which was pefectly writen.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011