Reviews for The Differences Between Us
FUSTRATION chapter 8 . 6/16
Could you pleased put up the sequel? I know it's been a really long time but pretty pretty please?
I GOTS TO KNOW! XD
WhiteFox chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Hello,

From how long ago the update was and since the status is 'complete' I'm guessing this won't happen but I thought I would ask anyway.

I really loved your story, it's unique and very interesting. I read it in one day, I just couldn't stop myself from reading this fanfic XD. My point is I really love this story and wonder if you are planning to continue the sequel? I would really enjoy reading the rest of this fanfic :).

If you are could you email me at ? I would really appreciate it.
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
NUUUUUUUUU o.o Wheres the sequal? NUUU its over!
rose princesses chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
um, i need a little help. this is my first fushigi yuugi i 've written and its called fout priestesses about miaka and shinji and yui and whoever you could think of as the priestesses of suzaku and seiryu. i need it to start in episode 25 before everyone goes to hokkan. HELP! can you do chapter one and the summary to help me get started?
cheshirekadi chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
i really like your story the ending was really sad but very well done i cant wait to see what you have planned for the sequal
Minahin chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Very nice, can't wait. To see what happens next. This is the first fushgii yuugi fanfic I've read. I'm pleased.