Reviews for Let You Go
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Well, I guess that's one solution to that. Though I get the feeling that it's a bad decision on Dean's part.
Lexy chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Dean , you freaking idiot , Sam's not two, he deserves to know the truth , he deserves to know what you did ,
Lexy chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
:( oh , Sammy * walking up from behind and hugging him, leaning my forhead against his back* 's okay Sam, we'll find a way to fix this. It'll be okay
Lexy chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Hmmm , interesting , the starts of seeing Lucifer , well , that can't be good
Lexy chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Sam... Dean you two are both stubborn ass' , seriously you're supposed to be fighting the "bad guys" together not divided
Lexy chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Oh... Sammy *hugging him and rubbing a hand up and down his back soothingly * 's okay Sam , hey calm down, 's okay
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Yep Sammy , you wanted Dean to quit being so "controlling" then you apparently are just gonna have to either deal with him being gone or deal with him being with you and "controlling since it's the only way he knows of protecting you
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Fantastic and interesting ending. Well done! :)
ccase13 chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Dean would actually make a good reaper but I would rather he went to heaven with Sam. I would think that all the supernatural hunters, who work tirelessly to save people for little or no payment, would go to heaven despite their tendency to drunkeness and fornication.
JubileeLj chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Just read this amazing story. The emotions fit the characters well. I can see Bobby wisdom with the boys. Good job.
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
daww! it's the end? great story hun!
ccase13 chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
This is an interesting take on Sam's flashbacks to hell and an additional reason he keeps seeing Lucifer.

I have enjoyed your stories.
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
plz update! no! Sammy! need to tell dean! *sigh* so stubborn..
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Excellent chapter! :)
Sauterelle chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
I’ve started to read this story weeks ago and I didn’t let any review. Sorry, this is only the second time I’m writing a review in English (by the way, sorry for the language mistakes). Your story is very interesting, with Sam starting to see things without knowing if it was because he starts to remember Hell or I liked when Bobby asked Sam if he was alright. Bobby is an great character, he's always here for the boys.

This is a great story, and thank you for the update.