Reviews for The Shrunken Gun!
KuletXCore chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
we have 2 last orders, and suzushina yuriko in the building.

please update this. It's so full of #Sweg.

faved and followed.
ArcticPanda25 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
This story is really cute, when do you plan to update it?
61wisampa chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
what the fucking hell?!

XDDD oh my... is is way too awesome haha! please tell me you're still working on this? i would love it if you continued it :333

and now we have two last Orders! XDDD
ArcticPanda25 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Cute story! When are you going to update?
Zero chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Awesome! I never would have thought accelerator as a girl great twist and love how that that women twisted Kuroko neck i so can't wait for thenext part and please let there bea next part since i've waiting months for somthing as interesting as this. Keep up the hard work and hope to seethe rest soon.
Zero chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love this story you made and am so going to read the secound part right now and this is the3 most interesting story i've read so far.
Misaka 20.001 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
dont make acc girl pls, just make him crossdresing. Hehe. Anyway, great story and i thought touma is ooc here. Show last order more, please
Crazy Neo-Being chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Well now Touma can add another level 5 to his harem.
Crazy Neo-Being chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Ok, this look good.
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
LOL Oh my god, it's Accelerator.

I have nothing against OCs, and your idea is fairly fresh - but, wow. These are really long chapters. I could never put so many words in a chapter...

Keep it up! :)
Mikato Takayama chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Touma meet Accelerator but in girl form Accelerator Hahahaha that funny! XD please update more

Mikato
MarksmanKNG chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is good to be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy interesting. Looking forward to it.
The Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Some of your sentences are really long, you should try and break them up. You don't need to separate them entirely, you can use the , comma, to logically divide a single sentence. This makes information processing much faster as the reader doesn't have to spend brain power keeping track of where he is reading.

Also, Uiharu didn't seem very in character when she was speaking to Mikoto, but that was just a minor flaw.

Oh, and ten year olds usually don't user diapers in Japan *hint hint*. *prays for future chapters*

Anyway, keep writing, your English is improving all the time!
fuji92 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Oh man, Mikoto turned into a 10 year old...again? Interesting storyline, though you may change Hospitable into Hospital, that's a suitable spelling.

-fuji92
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I got to say it was really good so please continue.