Reviews for His Forever Faded Flower
scottymakura chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
see i like narcissa. she seems evil but she's really just trying to protect her son and that's fierce love to me. i mean, to let harry potter slip right out of voldemort's hands! i was on her side ever since that.

so when i read in amaranth that she died, i sat there for like 94820 seconds like "...what" and this made me do it again.
1066AndAllThat chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was heartbreaking! I always think that Lucius is simply painted as a one dimensional bad guy, but as Alan Rickman once said when asked about his character the Sheriff of Nottingham; he wasn't evil, he just had his own agenda. And that's Lucius, he just had his own agenda.

Ok, I need a tissue and some chocolate...
braceface freak chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That is a really interesting concept. I thought at first it was the resurrection stone somehow but polyjuice potion...very clever. And it was so sad. Poor Lucius. Poor Narcissa. I am so glad the Malfoy's survived the wars I think I'd have been a even greater wreck otherwise!
Alaina Irielle chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow what an amazing piece! The emotions are captured so well and the descriptiveness is gorgeous. Actually, I think this would make a great story if you chose to write more. We can't get enough of Snapey, of course, but this really would make for a dramatic story. Well done on capturing Lucius' experience so perfectly and thanks for sharing.
Morgaine du lac chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
*sniff*
sasha2010 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Awwwweee...see, he can have a heart. Nicely done. My poor Lucius:(
Epave Belle chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This is so unbelievably sad! I think you just like making me cry! :)

Saving that single hair so that he could have her just one last time. But of course it's not really the same. It's just playing pretend and that hurts more in the long run.

Poor Lucius... :(
Sweet Little Mary Sue chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I never thought that it would be possible for me to feel even the slightest twinge of remorse for Lucius Malfoy, the pasty git, but this story accomplished that...I actually felt sorry for him, dammit! :)

Toodles, Miss Mary
MRSSPICY chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This is so sad. We all usually think of Lucius as so evil, but he his one redeeming quaity was his love for Narcissa (and Draco, of course). You've brought out a truly heart wrenching side of him and his (I think) accurate display of grief. I often wondered that Polyjuice could be used for something like that - to retrieve a lost loved one (in a way - like the ressurection stone).

This could be a whole separate story, but if I know you (and me, too), I would find it hard to write a story not entirely focused on dear Snape. LOL.

Very good writing as always. Thank you!
AslanEyes chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Wow! Sounds like he didn't end enjoying his experiement near like he thought he would. Really sad, actually. Maybe this will 'wake' him up to a few things now. Different for you, but very nicely done!
tbird1965 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I wondered why on earth he had polyjuice...now I now. Poor Lucius. Why doesn't he find a nicer girlfriend? He's hot and he's rich...