Reviews for Love There By Love
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 3/7
Another great fic! Interesting twists on Harry going to an alternate universe. Just too sweet for words how much Draco loves Harry. Realistic in that they all didnt just accept it and move on but recognized that it would be difficult to keep the two Harry's seperte but also wonderful because they have their friend back. Thanks for another fun fic to read.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 1/29
Beautiful, incredible story. Your writing is breath-taking.
Articuno chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
The other Draco is probably pretty lonely...
anon anon chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
oh man this was amazing.
i kept putting myself under intense suspense in which harry goes back to live in his old world. this is beautiful and seems solid and lovely.
phantomlady13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This is first time Harry live in another universe and this Draco it's loving
TheLoliPopKisser chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love the story very much, and i cant fault you for your grammar. But Harry seems to be a real idiot in this story, he is being selfish, what if he accidentally goes back to his original timeline, or he could have fallen in love with Draco in that time as well, he stole the chance from himself to go through it all again, to fall in love again, to go through all the memories, to meet Rose for the first time, to do all the things he could have done it he had gone back, they may have been different, but he took the love from the old Draco as well, the one that was back 'home',
StarkRaving chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I have read a lot of your stories and have loved every single one. Until now. The writing was still amazing, but for some reason this story lost me the middle and I was disappointed with Harry's choice in the end. Have no fear though, I will still continue to read everything you have written. Lomonaaeren, you are a wonderful author, I love you! Okay now to go read more...
rosehipjam chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
great story. :3

very much reminded me of 'make a map' by 'liftedlorax' here on FF.

it would be brilliant to continue this into a mini series of some sort. oh well I suppose.
Carling chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh this was beautiful and unexpected. But I can't help feel no matter how you slice it, at least one Draco ends up cheated out of loving Harry and the 19 year old one will miss out on the growth the 24 year old got as result of opening up to Harry. It's bittersweet.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Not sure how I feel about this story. I have loved and lost that love (not in death) and wish I could have it again. I know I never will. I still grieve for it. This is a hard story to wrap my brain around, but as always thank you for your wonderful story telling!
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012

His body was able to sleep in the middle of a personal tornado? o.O

Lol. He stuck to that short declarative sentence thing, didn't he? xD! "No, it didn't. I'm not the same person..."

When he said memories and recollections, I assumed Draco meant for when Harry brewed the potion. He might the boy's entire bloody life? o.O What would he even need all that for?

This is hard. I can understand Draco loving AU Harry because he reminds him of his lost love and shares a great deal of the same characteristics, but I'm having a harder time seeing that Draco can love AU Harry just for himself. Maybe I'll think differently by story's end. And I disagree with this statement: "I know you," Draco said. "Not slowly, but that doesn't matter right now, when it was slow the first time." It was slow the first time for DRACO, not for AU Harry. I should think he'd need it be be slow for him, too.

AU Harry seems to be the sensible one during their talk. He's trying to be logical while Draco is going based solely on emotion. And I "love" how Draco simply disregards it when AU Harry said he's thinking of his friends back home and how they'd feel when he simply vanished. This sentiment was never brought up again in that section. That, I feel, should be a very important factor in whether he returns home or not.

And he was sensible again. At least he considered it in relative detail. And if he decided to take the risk, it's his own life and happiness at stake. But I hope the visiting potion works.

I'm glad Draco at least thought to send them an owl ahead of time. If they'd just shown up on their doorstep, I think they really would have all fainted. Or gotten terribly angry. Or some other extreme emotion. This was better.

I disagree with part of this, too: "This isn't the ending of anything—not our friendships, not my life here, not my life. It's a beginning." It sounds like it's definitely the end of his life in his original world. If he plans to live full time in his new world and only visit his original world to see his friends, then that would really be it. (Reminds me of your story, "Another Country." It's like he's different, he lives in his new country, but will only visit the old for the sake of those he left behind there.)

I'm wondering how long he stayed in his original world with his friends. Didn't sound like very long at all. And how long other visits will be. An hour? A few? So insufficient. He's just denied his friends a life with him.

But I suppose Harry's happy and Draco is definitely happy. Shame about the life he just denied his original world's Draco a happy future with him when assumedly he's suffering through whatever AU Draco suffered through four years ago. Now he'll suffer alone. Or hopefully he'll find another outlet, or another person to love.

Blah. I know I think too much. But overall, I enjoyed the story. Well written, as always. Complex emotions, as seems to be a trademark of yours for these longer stories. Emotionally a roller coaster ride for your readers. Got the works. So good stuff. :)
AvidReader chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
There are so many nuances here that make it so complicated and the picture you've painted is just solid enough that we can see it and be amazed but we can't actually grasp it - I can't explain really. Just the whole idea of this story, of different universes with the exact same people in them, but in each one a single action or accident or a casuality changes everything... It's amazing and mind-blowing.

That aside, great story and characterization as always!

Great job! XOXO
Kialandi chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I truly didn't expect this end. I thought Draco would be convinced by Severus... Or.. I thought Harry wouldn't stay in this world and would decide to take his chances with the Draco in the other world.
chanelgirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
so gorgeous, so touching...loved every word.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 3/14/2012