Reviews for Mamochan
too lazy to sign up chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
awesome plot... please continue this
Mappadouji chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Well I don't know about other people but this is the first story of its kind: with the whole Mamoru turns into a woman plot. By the way awesome chapter! Mamoru's reaction to Usagi asking him why he called this meeting is quite fitting.
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
ahh! totally need to find out what happens next! thanks for updating! i can't wait to find out their reactions!
Zakath1 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Wow I'm glad to see that this updated. I was hoping for a little bit more from this chapter but the next chapter should cover Mamo revealing that he is curse so its alright. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Bree R chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
A bit short but still an interesting story. It'll be interesting to see how far the cross goes into the Ranma source material or not as well as how much this affects his relationships with the Senshi and his own specific transformation. Nice addition all in all hope the next one doesn't take as long to be released.
CervantesOsis chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
YAY! A continuation!

Poor, poor Mamoru. At least he knows how to work the curse.

And what the guide said about 'normal'...well, I for one can't wait to see you prove him wrong!

BTW, small bit of curiosity: How stacked is Mamoru in his girl form? (I'm a red-blooded male, here, I want to know these things!)
FaerieKnight197 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This has promise. Planning on continuing it?
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Interesting, I wonder how this would affect Usagi and Mamoru relationship.
Vld chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Considering all the magics about reincarnations and all that, mayb Mamoru will gain a second identity? I mean, not a secret ID, but either a second persona or a new set of memories that would tell us WHO Ranma's old curse was.

My guess... she was a warrior. Possibly Amazonian (which would explain Ranma's ability to learn Amazonian moves this quickly).

The theory behind it... things in jusenkyo have a purpose. Ranma falling into spring of Drowned Girl was to learn that Girls Aren't Weak, mostly and among other things... which is why his female body is so strong. I mean, with cold water you would change into what drowned in the pool? In that case, how can he be so strong in cursed form when others... become so weak?

I mean, Ryoga, for how resilient he is in pig form, becomes a lot less dangerous, even if slightly stronger than your regular pig. Same for mu Tse, Xian Pu or the bloody Panda. Even if Genma gains supposedly superior strength in cursed form.

So, in that case, how comes Ranma's power was so well-balanced between both forms? Of course, it could be thought that because her curse was human, then it was normal that he'd be so strong in both forms. But i don't think that's it.

i think part of the reason the Pool chose him was so that he could reach the drowned one's potential. Because he had the body for it.

And i think Mamoru's fall is to reach her memories. Because of the reincarnation magic.

Well, i hope that made sense, i'm not always the best at explaining my beliefs.
wufiei chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This seems like it could be interesting. I do hope you continue with this. *Wonders how Usagi handles this*
Zakath1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Well this is quite the interesting story. I do hope that you know what you've gotten yourself into though. This is really going to screw with Mamo's perception of himself and I hope that you can manage to represent that. One thing I'd like to suggest though is that you have Mamo's hair in his girl form be pink. Chibiusa had to get that hair from somewhere...
CervantesOsis chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This was...interesting, to say the least. I find myself curious as to how you're going to proceed. Obviously, at some point, you're going to introduce Ranma him/herself, and have him/her help Mamoru out. The ending of this chapter also hints that Mamoru may become a Senshi...which I find interesting. No more throwing flowers around. Which I think is all to the good.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you continue this! Faved.
Outcast chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
-ahem-

I AM NO SAILOR MUD!
UNSpacy000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
You know, I don't think I've seen a RSM story with this specific twist before. I'm eagerly anticipating what you will do with it.
Bree R chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Really quite interesting. I look forward to seeing how this develops. Added to my watch list.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2