Reviews for Undone
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Well, that's Fenris and his famous mood swings. I can't believe that another reviewer described him as less emotional than Hawke! He/she should think about the countless situations in game where he lashes out at Hawke or another character. That he reacts that way is VERY likely.
Still, I wouldn't have labeled this fic as a romance because he is quite abusive with her. I don't like Fenris here even if I can somewhat understand his righteous anger.
But it's very well written.
silvergryphon06 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
That...was absolutely amazing!
Shanea1981 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh wow... that was just great!

I actually do believe -maybe despite other opinions - that Fenris' actions in this story definitely are within his wide range of possible reactions and emotions. Beeing desperate enough, makes him certainly unpredictable. And also Hawke... I do remember, how I felt the time I realised, that Anders had used my Hawke and her trust and betrayed her with the destruction of the Chantry. After everything else she'd sufered it is totally possible that this may kill her emotions completely...

Thank you for your great work! And thanks for sharing!
AmaltheaintheSea chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Every second of reading this my heart ached for them both-you captured exactly the self-loathing and need that I imagined for that ending, the emptiness and the raw passion. Brilliantly and beautifully done, truly.
arikakun chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
The emotionless of Hawke is strange, but also I can see her being this way after what has happened. It's also kinda weird to see Fenris having more emotion than Hawke, but I suppose it takes time or a big event for his cold like personality to melt. I think I am going to attempt to play DA:2 again, just to watch him.
ImmortalFlower chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
oh my! I am fanning my face furiously over here! ;)
Dezaria chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow, I didn't realize how unsettled the version of Fenris in Dissonance made me until I read this. Don't get me wrong, his character in Dissonance makes sense, because it's very believable that Fenris would join the Qun if things don't go well between Hawke and himself. So, it's not unsettling due to anything being OOC, it's unsettling because it /is/ within range of his character.

Anyways, Undone is aptly named. I was moved by the ending too. :3
Obuzzerbee chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Very intense.

I love Fenris's passion for her both emotionally and physically, awesome job!
Lady Mariha chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Very sweet. Good job.
Dreister Dieb chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wow this is a masterpiece! Such a wild ride on the rollercoaster of emotions and the smut was so hot, I have trouble writing coherent sentences now, puh! And I think this could totally happen this way!
Nefelle chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
keldjinfae chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Man, this so needed to be written. Like, not just for the smut, but for some context that's much more... detailed, I guess, than the game could provide. Really, everything's so abrupt in the finale, isn't it? "Boom! Decision! Okay, let's fight!" Thank you for this; the emotions roiling in both of them were tangible and fantastic to read.
Candiissimo chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow your writing is breath taking. Simply wonderful!
Kristanci chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Absolutely love the imagery you set and the descriptions you wrote were just perfect. Great read.
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Damn you're good! Shesh! Just gets me all a flutter! I've been playing a bit with Fenris and f!Hawke today and they are so delicious to write, but you are without a doubt the master. Incredible! Love your work and hope someday that my little fics grow up to be half as amazing as yours.