Reviews for Honey
khudgens91 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Now adding honey to the list of foods I will never be able to eat again without a)feeling like a perv and b)getting slightly turned on. *hand to forehead*
Randomsounds chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
i think you deserve another wow hell make it three WOW WOW WOW, as is for more sugestions well a shower scene but thats been done loads how about chocolate it certainly is messy when melted and so divine
LucyMagnus chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh dear Lord! Dear God! This time I was expecting that someone would come to her office but never ever would come to my mind that it would be her father! Oh my God! I had to bit my lip otherwise I would roar with laugher and that would wake up whole family! :-D It just surprised me I didn't bite through my lip. Oh my, how can I go to bed after this? That's impossible!

And Will, what he had done with the spoon while Gregory was there! That almost killed me. He's incredible. It's just wow. I can't think about better word how to describe it.

I'm not sure who is luckier, Helen or Will? Well, probably Will but it wouldn't be bad to be Helen in this case. Although I would preffer it without Gregory. :-D

I'm glad Helen didn't have heart attack. I'm sure I would have it if I were her. That was so unexpected and everything. I'm still trying to put my head around it. :-)

Well, this mean I should have peanut butter and honey tomorrow for breakfast. I just hope I won't choke on it because I'm sure I'll be thinking about your stories. Anyway, it would be your fault if I'd die. :-D Don't worry I won't tell anyone that was your fault.

I'm still giggling, smiling, chuckling, laughing and all other words that can describe this. :-D

Wouldn't Helen mind to share Will? Poor guy, he would have many girls, I'm sure of that. :-)

Thank you SO MUCH for another excellent and brilliant story and for great entertainment.
andriaallen chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I totally think you should do the shower scene LOL that would be hilarious!
Little Miss Defensive chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I love this series! So well written. :D
Therewascake chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I am so happy I don't like honey bexause I would never be able to eat that ever again without thinking about .. this.

The spoon part was hilarious and I might screamed: 'Oh gosh, no.' as her father entered.. and Will got this idea.

I know I repeat myself but I love your writing style.
Lovers in London chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
defs continue :)
earlyable chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I was walking through the house when I read this, I almost fell over when I read the bit about her father coming in! I would definitely love a sequel!
andriaallen chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I would love to see a continuation of this LOL this one and Peanut Butter had me laughing hysterically! :)
Katetanic chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this and it's prequal. Love to read more! :D
TGH chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
OMG, please write another one! And soon.

Maybe it could be the shower that was promised at the end?
phillpmad123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
top ten
SanctuaryGurl22 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Omg please continue with this! Bloody hell i could barely handle it, got me all hot and bothered! ;)
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was awesome! i really hope you continue these!

cant wait for the next one if you decide to!
Chelley chapter 1 . 5/20/2011