Reviews for Who do I choose?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
This is weird! Gohan was not made to be a smooth operator, he was suppose to be the dork and cute guy.
chaos267 chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
This story looks interesting i hope you update soon.
RKF22 chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
great update keep it up
Ky111 chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Great chapter looking forward to the next one, which will hopefully be a bit longer. Anyway until the next one.
Ky111 chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Great story, hope you update again soon. I'm also hoping Gohan ends up with Erasa seems like the 2 really click so to say. Looking forward to Videl being taken down a couple of pegs. Also I hope Gohan has maintained his strongest status although knowing Goku he probably isn't too far behind and Vegeta is usually in the mix as well.
Airi chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
No clear up on the Gohan/Lime thing? I'm liking the interaction between Gohan and Erasa very much. Keep up the good work.
Airi chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
It would be nice if Gohan was with Lime. No-one bothers with that old favorite pairing everyone had before finding about Videl. It's kind of infuriating to be honest. Gohan and Lime would go so well together. She's spunky but she knows her place and wouldn't treat Gohan like a dog much like Chi-Chi and Videl end up doing 90 percent of the time. You seem like a good writer. Could you write a Gohan/Lime? Doesn't have to be this story just at a later time could you write one?
guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
i just found this story now and its pretty good hope you dont take another year to update
EpicPsycho chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
please make another chapter
wichoman chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
I'm loving it. I always like a badass Gohan with a backbone so don't back away from that. And please don't let him end up with Videl in this fic because it would not feel right. I mean she doesn't even know her own best friend well enough and badmouths her in her thoughts. She is conceited and doesn't deserve the awesomeness that is Gohan. I would rather he end up with Erasa after a lasting and understanding friendship or even Lime for that matter or anyone else. Don't get me wrong, I love Videl sometimes but I don't think she should get her way all the time where Gohan is concerned especially in this fic. Let her suffer the consequences of her actions, She needs to be knocked down off her high horse. p.s. Also have Gohan at least apologize to the teacher to prevent his mother's wrath.
MRMenaMRM chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Oh wow! So I'm guessing Gohan will end up with Erasa? Forgive me if I'm wrong I'll love the twist if something were to happen:) please update soon and add more Videl please:)
RKF22 chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
great story so far cant wait for more keep it up
Egohan chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
i am glad i ran across this i have to see where you take this i like the fact that the pairing is open ended my hope is though he ends up with Erasa but that is just me
hmm01meh chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
great to see you back, hope the next update will be out soon.
miketech chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
This has been turning out to be an interesting story...I would love to see it continued.