Reviews for Done Apologizing
Lanny chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EXISTING AND CREATING THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY thank you thank you thank you i felt butterflies through the entire thing thank you
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
That was so amazingly awesome! It's funny and sweet and I think you've captured all the characters really well, probably better than any other Destiel stories I have read (which sadly is a hell of a lot). Loved it!
pomidor chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
I didn't notice this story was rated T, so all the time I thought there would be some 'action', and you did keep the tension like that. The story's great, though I didn't like the ending that much (remendid me of romance movies somehow), but it's really great anyway. You kept their relations so unstable, like I imagine it would be in reality. I read it all at once and it was a very nice read, so thank you. You defenitely have talent.
Indecisive trechcoat chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Ii HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL THIS WAY.
Indecisive trechcoat chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Aliniah chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
I really liked this story. The way Dean kept trying to push Cas away, but couldn't stay away for long was great. The cuddling in bed then falling out scene was so cute and I liked how Cas was determined to express how he was feeling. Great story
SuperWhoLock-Girl chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Awesome story! I loved it since I read the summary! it was well written and awesome! i like how you got Cas attitude and write him like I see him in the show. & Dean too. hes so damn stubborn some times. I was screaming like a little girl in the bed scene! :D you got me transported to that room. what can i say, this is great! you did an excellent job with this! thank you!
NinjaTerra chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
I honestly love this story so much. I had been having Destiel feels all day and this is exactly what I needed. I loved the entire spell concept and just your writing over all. Amazing job. _

Write on,

Terra
halle mcready chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
Please post the last chapter! :)
GabrielsLoveSlaveLokiFTWincest chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
N'awww...so cute! *loves*
RubinAmigo chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
"Dean, we broke the curse twenty minutes ago already."

Awesome, loved the chapter.
Munch chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
EEP! I love Destiel sooo much!

I love this Fic! Update soon!
Narwhalnel chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
OH MY GOD POOR DEAN

He better man the fuck up and stop being an asshole lol

This chapter was very hot. I can't wait for the next one :]
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
It was certainly in character, what with Dean always repressing how he feels. Great chapter, loved the kiss!
Cyberbutterfly chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Silent reader here... But, I've been enjoying.

Still, I can't help feel that Dean's last denial (just the curse) is going to hurt Cas... After all, he started this, and now he's refusing to acknowledge it ( I know- Dean Winchester- emotional stability of a train wreck)...

But, know that I've been reading and enjoying. Looking forward to the next chapter.