Reviews for Sole Survivor
thepuzzlingcentaur chapter 1 . 9/2
Reading this in 2020 is fucking terrifying.
lightningrook chapter 1 . 7/31
Wow, this aged well, didn't it? Beautifully done, though. I felt actual emotions in my cold dead heart from reading this!

So... is Remus possessed or is it Polyjuice?
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 1 . 7/18
I liked it a lot. Very immersive. Still unclear about the backstory though. That scene where the trio were driving the car and being fired upon had me on the edge of my seat. Good to see everyone's well.
jojobevco chapter 1 . 4/19
Utterly Gripping. Had to read it twice to get that twist at the end. Please pick it up again!
Feuerwhiskey chapter 1 . 4/3
This was great! I only wish I hadn't read it in this uncertain time. Now I'm slightly scared to go outside.
Social distancing ftw!
No but seriously I love your writinig style and the AU you created looks amazing. I would love a full blown out story. What a great oneshot!
QuestWithAmbition chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh my gosh I loved this story! It was so well written and I felt as if I were alongside Harry for the entire journey. Thanks for sharing!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 3/27
If the Squibs and those that left the Wizarding World took it upon themselves to blame wizards for a plague that only killed the mundane... I can see this.
mumphie chapter 1 . 3/14
All I can say is - Oh Nos!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
That was the biggest "oh shit" moment!
Loved your story
Flavio S chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
This is really interesting. I loved it.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/20/2019
Very interesting, and quite the unexpected and dark turn there at the end. :)
LonelyGiant chapter 1 . 3/8/2019
Dude, this was tight.
Procrastinating Panda chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
This is why I hate children. I was pulling my hair out for the entire story screaming, "Why are you so bloody gullible!?" Depressing ending but it's a unique one. I'll give you that.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
Fuck man...I was really getting into this story...and to find out its a abandoned one shot...bummer!
MBridges chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
At the end, that's Lupin with Voldemort's wand, right? He talks like Lupin and is compassionate.
But what about the snake patronus? That indicates Voldemort because Lupin wouldn't have a snake.
But can Voldie conjure a patronus at all? It needs happy thoughts - Voldie isn't a happy person.
Aaarrgghh. Wheels within wheels. Well done.