Reviews for Sole Survivor
babyfaceblack chapter 1 . 6/10
This stories so creative!
JackRenee chapter 1 . 5/20
Woohoo! Cool story. I do hope Remus is alright, what with a Polyjuiced Voldemort meeting Harry at the rendeavue instead.
LadyOrange101a chapter 1 . 5/11
This is freaking awesome!
thehereandnow33 chapter 1 . 3/24
Is tht voldemort? Loll..,this was really good though..loved the whole apocalyptic theme!...I wish it wasn't a one shot!
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 3/12
I can't belive that's only one chapter, that was too epic :D
choices2make chapter 1 . 3/7
This was perfect just the way you ended it. I think the ministry fell, the plague was released and the good side lost just after the real Remus found Harry. It might be interesting to see where you would take these two from here but I loved it as it was.
jimbo644664 chapter 1 . 3/1
So well done... had me right to the end! My personal theory on what happened: the first Remus was really him, though not really sure why they were running from the Aurors, maybe taken over by Voldemort? That Remus at the end definitely wasn't him though, very well set up. Not sure whether the place was wizard-made, as magic might just great immunity. Either way, the soldiers would make sense, trying to stop the infected from spreading it.
BlueOrchid2 chapter 1 . 2/5
ahaha I thought that Remus wasn't really Remus the second time, but I'd have never have thought that it was Voldemort! and about the flu… was it magical? did Voldemort spread it to kill all the Muggles? it seems like something he would do
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 1/10
Very strong story - remembered this for ages before coming across it again
bellachaos chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Very nicely done. This is a great first glimpse in to a pretty unique AU.
katkinkate chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Very interesting. How did Remus get Volde's wand ... or was it really Remus?
mr.recamier chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Good story.
Didn't like two points:
1. The fact that Lupin sent 10y.o. Harry into 3-days journey to another city. Seems very irresponsible and uncharacteristic of him.

2. Harry remembered that Lupin had different wand at their second encounter, especially cause it was right after he barely escaped death. The sole time he saw it was at night at moment of stress three days ago.
Vicki chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooo don't stop this story is so riveting like on the edge of my seat kind of thing it is one of a kind and it rocks say you will make a story out of this please I am begging here
ladybug chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
And a Remus who isn't really what he says he is ... a wonderful way to end this.
TheLycanLovegoodChronicles chapter 1 . 10/6/2014