Reviews for Sole Survivor
KenzieMa chapter 1 . 11/30
wait, wait, wait... yew and phoenix feather? Are you saying that it was really voldemort in disguise? You can't just leave us hanging!
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 10/16
This was a very interesting story, I'll add it to my story favorites. Well done.

:))
Nijiyu chapter 1 . 10/13
Backstory pleeeeaaase!
I don't think I can sleep properly without knowing what's going on.

Your writing was incredibly engaging, just wooow~!
I'm so glad I've found this little masterpiece, seeing how I normally search for longer stories and try to avoid one shots.

Best wishes,

Ni
LightOtter chapter 1 . 9/1
Finished? Finished? But! I want to know more! Was the virus a naturally occurring one? Was it a man made disease? If it was natural, did it come from a grave where something like this happened a long time ago? If it was man made, did Vol...You-Know-Who have a hand in it's creation? Did it escape from a biological warfare testing facility? (Like in The Stand) was it created to be fatal to humans, but wizards aren't actually human? Was it created to be fatal to wizards (by people like the British Prime Minister who know about Wizards) but they hadn't gotten the kinks worked out before it escaped? .. you know, that would explain why they were shooting the survivors.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 8/11
Good story
Whisper May chapter 1 . 7/22
I loved it- especially the twist at the end. It would be wonderful if you, one day when you have the time, came back to expand on this idea. Even so as a stand alone it's great to inspire me to think of the background and future happenings.

Just a small side thought I had, no critique or anything that distracts;
I am a bit puzzled why you only put a date to the fic at the beginning ? In that bold lettering like the date of a diary-entry and then not continuing? maybe it could have also been worked into the story at some point? Or the summary?

Anyway it was nice to have a date to refer to at the beginning.

10/10 from me :)

Cheers
teedub chapter 1 . 7/21
This reminds me of a Stephen King book I read once but damn if I can remember the title. I'd be interested in the backstory if you are still around these fanfiction pages.
Oh Jesus Christ I was bamboozled
DarthDoodle427 chapter 1 . 6/24
guys, Remus doesn't have voldemort's wand, voldemort's just found Harry first(hence the snake patronus and voldemort's wand) cool twist to the story, voldemort finally got his opportunity to take over the world in the collapse of the muggle population. while the order probably struggled with damage control, voldemort either killed them and cemented his takeover of the wizarding world or got to Harry first in order to possibly trick Harry into joining him. awesome story
bookworm661 chapter 1 . 6/9
Harry Potter meets The Stand. Loved it. Was Remus using Voldemort's wand at the end?
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 4/23
I really want to know if Hermione made it!. Her parents often went to vacations in France so maybe she wasn't in the country? Or maybe she was found for some witch or wizard?

And I would love to know where they went?
Thisissocliche chapter 1 . 4/17
Hey, so I just found this. It's pretty awesome. Although I do have a question. Why does Remus have Voldemort's wand? Also, whats up with the snake patronus?

Pretty awesome concept, although I feel safe to assume that continuing this is probably a no-go.
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 4/16
This would be a fantastic first chapter of a longer story. However, at the moment it is a tantalising 'what if' to go and ponder.
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 3/30
should continue but I respect your choice not to. it kind of reminds me of the last :P
bigmac2759 chapter 1 . 1/17
Interesting story and a real twist of an ending. Sorry to see you have not written in a while. I hope all is well and that you can return at some time. Thanks.