Reviews for Sole Survivor
bigmac2759 chapter 1 . 1/17
Interesting story and a real twist of an ending. Sorry to see you have not written in a while. I hope all is well and that you can return at some time. Thanks.
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 1/14
Marvellous! You painted a wonderfully vivid picture of the plague-ridden world. It would be nice to see this continued.
I was surprised to see "Remus" casting the Killing Curse, but then it all made sense. Good twist!
MintMousse chapter 1 . 1/10
There is so much I want to know! Is Remus possessed by Voldemort? Is Vold. polyjuiced? Is Remus dead!? I'd guess something happened at the house were they first met, so VOld killed him and then impersonated him, but I want to knooooow what you think! Anyways, awesome story that could be easily the setting for more (Harry at 17 under vold. control, did they get all the muggles in the end? etc) So cheers and thanks!
Selene Appia chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Well written piece. I liked the appearence of the Crivey brothers, but I would have thought the kids would have had more trouble driving a car.

Looks like Remus was replaced by Voldemort, who seems to have returned earlier than planned. It's true Avada Kedavra isn't really Remus' style. I only realised when he told Harry what his wand was made of. At first I thought Remus was reallyy pissed off because someone had tried to kill Harry, and kind of lost control.

I wonder what Voldemort has in store for Harry. Nothing good, probably.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Yew and phoenix... Remus isn't really Remus, he is Voldemort? And it's not just "stole the wand", there is also "serpent Patronus"...
Veronice chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Full of action and well written, though I was disappointed it did not continue.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Dude, this was so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Very good, thanks.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Wow this was amazing ! Kept me at the edge of my seat also the plot reminds me of the movie quiet earth have you watched it?
AuntieMummy chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I loved this! You did a particularly fine job of depicting the action sequences, which can be difficult to write clearly without getting bogged down in the details.

Your choice of using Harry's limited POV was excellent. An omnipotent pov would have been nice for the back story, but it would have taken away the dramatic tension and edge-of-my-set excitement.

As much as I am interested in your back story, I have had fun imagining all the possibilities that could have led to this apocalyptic scenario. Did wizards release a virus, accidentally or on purpose, risking their own lives, as the source of agricultural products and raw materials will die off with the muggles? Are the aurors villains, hunting for muggleborns, or are they merely seeking Harry Potter? Was the virus caused by the muggle military, and if so, is there a cover-up motivating the killing of all survivors, rather than trying to create a vaccine from the survivors' blood? Is the whole world affected, or just Britain?

Your story stopped at a great moment, as this leaves me happily puzzling through the many possibilities, without the story ending on a cliffhanger. Well done, and thank you!
PricklesTheDangerMouse chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This stories so creative!
JackRenee chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Woohoo! Cool story. I do hope Remus is alright, what with a Polyjuiced Voldemort meeting Harry at the rendeavue instead.
ladyscoffee101a chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This is freaking awesome!
thehereandnow33 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Is tht voldemort? Loll..,this was really good though..loved the whole apocalyptic theme!...I wish it wasn't a one shot!