Reviews for Sole Survivor
Carina Selene Black chapter 1 . 8/1
this is lovely! Though it does totally feel like a first chapter to a brilliant novel. I do wish there was more. And I do wonder what had happened to Hermione. I sort of wish it was she who Harry encountered and not just the Creevy brothers.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 7/20
"Harry Potter" meets "The Stand". Good grins ... thanks
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/11
Great story! It's like zombie-apocalypse but without the zombies. I would love to read more stories like this or even more of this story! Good job! _
Birdy1020 chapter 1 . 3/30
I've reread this story so many times I've lost count. It's engaging with a great twist at the end. I love it and despretly desire a sequal
This was a super cool idea. I am really happy that you added a fun twist to the end. Voldemort is a tricky fellow.
Birdy1020 chapter 1 . 2/5
WHAT?! Oh, I love it!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 1/8
Love It.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 1 . 1/7
Holy crap! That twist at the end was amazing!
jon reeve chapter 1 . 1/4
Ok, but why did the Creevey's live? Or, maybe, they didn't. Voldie offed 'em after taking 'em away right?

Just kidding... probably.
Probaithius chapter 1 . 1/3
Phenomenal.
KenzieMa chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
wait, wait, wait... yew and phoenix feather? Are you saying that it was really voldemort in disguise? You can't just leave us hanging!
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
This was a very interesting story, I'll add it to my story favorites. Well done.

:))
Nijiyu chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Backstory pleeeeaaase!
I don't think I can sleep properly without knowing what's going on.

Your writing was incredibly engaging, just wooow~!
I'm so glad I've found this little masterpiece, seeing how I normally search for longer stories and try to avoid one shots.

Best wishes,

Ni
LightOtter chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Finished? Finished? But! I want to know more! Was the virus a naturally occurring one? Was it a man made disease? If it was natural, did it come from a grave where something like this happened a long time ago? If it was man made, did Vol...You-Know-Who have a hand in it's creation? Did it escape from a biological warfare testing facility? (Like in The Stand) was it created to be fatal to humans, but wizards aren't actually human? Was it created to be fatal to wizards (by people like the British Prime Minister who know about Wizards) but they hadn't gotten the kinks worked out before it escaped? .. you know, that would explain why they were shooting the survivors.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016