Reviews for Sole Survivor
BrianDReader chapter 1 . 2/11
Very promising, I would love to see more!
Griseo chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
So cool!
... But was that guy really Remus?
StormFalcon7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I liked it
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Great story. Nice way to leave it with some questionable situations.
I haven't read any previous "plague" stories, so the idea was a nice change. Thank you.
Thank you for being willing to write such a thought provoking and well-written story. Thank you, as well, for being willing to put it in a public forum for random strangers to read and comment on it.
Best thoughts!
panther73110 chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Love the story, its very original and I hope you will decide to make it into a chapter story in the future.
lunalovesbroadway chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
this is lovely! Though it does totally feel like a first chapter to a brilliant novel. I do wish there was more. And I do wonder what had happened to Hermione. I sort of wish it was she who Harry encountered and not just the Creevy brothers.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
"Harry Potter" meets "The Stand". Good grins ... thanks
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Great story! It's like zombie-apocalypse but without the zombies. I would love to read more stories like this or even more of this story! Good job! _
Birdy1020 chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
I've reread this story so many times I've lost count. It's engaging with a great twist at the end. I love it and despretly desire a sequal
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
This was a super cool idea. I am really happy that you added a fun twist to the end. Voldemort is a tricky fellow.
Birdy1020 chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
WHAT?! Oh, I love it!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Love It.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
Holy crap! That twist at the end was amazing!
jon reeve chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Ok, but why did the Creevey's live? Or, maybe, they didn't. Voldie offed 'em after taking 'em away right?

Just kidding... probably.