Reviews for Sole Survivor
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 1h
Dude, this was so good!
Very good, thanks.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 8/24
Wow this was amazing ! Kept me at the edge of my seat also the plot reminds me of the movie quiet earth have you watched it?
AuntieMummy chapter 1 . 7/30
I loved this! You did a particularly fine job of depicting the action sequences, which can be difficult to write clearly without getting bogged down in the details.

Your choice of using Harry's limited POV was excellent. An omnipotent pov would have been nice for the back story, but it would have taken away the dramatic tension and edge-of-my-set excitement.

As much as I am interested in your back story, I have had fun imagining all the possibilities that could have led to this apocalyptic scenario. Did wizards release a virus, accidentally or on purpose, risking their own lives, as the source of agricultural products and raw materials will die off with the muggles? Are the aurors villains, hunting for muggleborns, or are they merely seeking Harry Potter? Was the virus caused by the muggle military, and if so, is there a cover-up motivating the killing of all survivors, rather than trying to create a vaccine from the survivors' blood? Is the whole world affected, or just Britain?

Your story stopped at a great moment, as this leaves me happily puzzling through the many possibilities, without the story ending on a cliffhanger. Well done, and thank you!
babyfaceblack chapter 1 . 6/10
This stories so creative!
JackRenee chapter 1 . 5/20
Woohoo! Cool story. I do hope Remus is alright, what with a Polyjuiced Voldemort meeting Harry at the rendeavue instead.
LadyOrange101a chapter 1 . 5/11
This is freaking awesome!
thehereandnow33 chapter 1 . 3/24
Is tht voldemort? Loll..,this was really good though..loved the whole apocalyptic theme!...I wish it wasn't a one shot!
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 3/12
I can't belive that's only one chapter, that was too epic :D
choices2make chapter 1 . 3/7
This was perfect just the way you ended it. I think the ministry fell, the plague was released and the good side lost just after the real Remus found Harry. It might be interesting to see where you would take these two from here but I loved it as it was.
The Moon Potato chapter 1 . 3/1
So well done... had me right to the end! My personal theory on what happened: the first Remus was really him, though not really sure why they were running from the Aurors, maybe taken over by Voldemort? That Remus at the end definitely wasn't him though, very well set up. Not sure whether the place was wizard-made, as magic might just great immunity. Either way, the soldiers would make sense, trying to stop the infected from spreading it.
YoChicken chapter 1 . 2/5
ahaha I thought that Remus wasn't really Remus the second time, but I'd have never have thought that it was Voldemort! and about the flu… was it magical? did Voldemort spread it to kill all the Muggles? it seems like something he would do
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 1/10
Very strong story - remembered this for ages before coming across it again
bellachaos chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Very nicely done. This is a great first glimpse in to a pretty unique AU.