Reviews for Sole Survivor
adafrog chapter 1 . 9/26
Good, thanks.
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 8/30
Intriguing, but also like any world disaster.
Rebatrek chapter 1 . 6/21
Wow, very cool but to short!
Young Man Simon chapter 1 . 5/29
Thanks for explaining true cause of Kovid lol.
Storm Pegasus chapter 1 . 3/24
Written ten years ago and yet it seems to in some ways replicate the world at present; finding this at such a time, a coincidence? I think not. A delightful read.
TobiSullivan chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
WHAT, it's over?! Holy smokes. I thought that was going to be way more involved. I just finished Unforgiving Minute which I came to from a reddit rec, and thought I'd check out your other stuff. This is such an intense ending. Poor Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
The reveal at the end was beautifully done. I love it and your writing here.
thepuzzlingcentaur chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
Reading this in 2020 is fucking terrifying.
lightningrook chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
Wow, this aged well, didn't it? Beautifully done, though. I felt actual emotions in my cold dead heart from reading this!

So... is Remus possessed or is it Polyjuice?
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 1 . 7/18/2020
I liked it a lot. Very immersive. Still unclear about the backstory though. That scene where the trio were driving the car and being fired upon had me on the edge of my seat. Good to see everyone's well.
jojobevco chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
Utterly Gripping. Had to read it twice to get that twist at the end. Please pick it up again!
Feuerwhiskey chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
This was great! I only wish I hadn't read it in this uncertain time. Now I'm slightly scared to go outside.
Social distancing ftw!
No but seriously I love your writinig style and the AU you created looks amazing. I would love a full blown out story. What a great oneshot!
QuestWithAmbition chapter 1 . 4/2/2020
Oh my gosh I loved this story! It was so well written and I felt as if I were alongside Harry for the entire journey. Thanks for sharing!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
If the Squibs and those that left the Wizarding World took it upon themselves to blame wizards for a plague that only killed the mundane... I can see this.
mumphie chapter 1 . 3/14/2020
All I can say is - Oh Nos!