Reviews for Still
Ssj10Broly chapter 8 . 2/25
Hi this story was the most creepy yet at same time romance I have ever read
32nd freeze chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! The Champ, really?
LegendOfTomorrow chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
When will you update you son of a ...
DarkVoid116 chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
You've gottttttta update this at some point. Will Gohan and Videl return to Earth and save Sharpner and Erasa? What horrors are they planning to do to Erasa?

I'm so happy about Videl breaking Moss' heart to be with Gohan, and their kisses were so sweet. They finally both know the depths to one another's feelings. Now all the missed signals came come to the light, lol.

What's gonna happen to Pepper? Does Angela's testimony, mentioned last chapter, boil down to that date years ago?

This medallion business- and the subsequent shit with Tactical Bureau's head honcho being corrupt and evil and all that jazz, makes this story more incredible. I love an awesome DBZ GhVi romance with a convoluted backstory and stuff.

Excellent chapter, excellent story.
DarkVoid116 chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Well, uh, there's a case of a heart fluttering and giving out due to shock, I suppose. I wonder if she is actually gonna die though?

At least Gohan *finally* fucking admitted to Videl that he loves her. Something good can happen between them! Finally :D

Sharpner... I feel bad for him in many ways. He seems like he was never, per se, Gohan's best friend in this story, which means he's not in the loop on his feelings for Videl the way he is in some stories.

I like Erasa in this. I also feel a little bad for Moss. His chances just got fucked- there's zero chance Videl turns down Gohan.

Awesome chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
I really like Pepper's role in this story. Pepper seems to be just a great name for significant others in things I like- Pepper in Iron Man, Pepper in Veema's Dragonball Legends, Pepper in this, etc.

It's odd to see a world where Ms. Sims is friendly with Gohan xD

Leave it to Vegeta to knock several doses of sense into Gohan, lmao. Vegeta in your stories always has that knack.

I wonder how these next two chapters go. With Tuku, Moss, the proposal, and this whole amulet business, it's bound to be intense. Great chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Man, shit is getting intense. So many subplots at once.. I really don't know whether or not to like Moss. He seems like a more decent guy than Tuku was/is, which makes me more happy that he's with Videl right now. Still (hah, see what I did there?) I obviously prefer Gohan to be with Videl all things considered.

The amulet business, the Tactical Bureau stuff, and Dr. Octave's personal vendetta of sorts against Gohan are all extremely interesting. We'll have to see how that unfolds.

This is a bit shorter of a review, but bleh. Good chapter Gue :D
DarkVoid116 chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Aww, had Videl just opened her letters or accepted the flowers and stuff, they might have been together awhile ago.

At least this certainly confirms my theory that her and Tuku broke up. Now, the question is, why was Tuku in her room? Why did he fire? Who was he looking for? There's obviously a big backstory here. Tuku's home country, wherever Tuku works for now, /whomever/ Videl is currently dating, etc.

I really enjoyed the scene with Gohan in the ceiling eavesdropping on Videl & Erasa. At least this isn't entirely Gohan's fault now. Videl's stubbornness is partially at fault as well.

Great chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Tuku is the guy she went to Erasa's engagement party with? Her ex-boyfriend (or, at least, I assume ex since last chapter you mentioned Gohan preventing her current boyfriend from seeing her, and the whole dictator family thing introduced in this chapter sorta happened) shot her?

I like Erasa keeping in contact with both of them and making sure to keep in the loop. It seems like a very Erasa-like thing to do.

I also really liked Videl dropping the humorous line about needing to get shot xD it'll tear Gohan up but at least it's marking the return of the very much alive Videl Satan XD

Good chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
I'd say you're staying faithful to Gohan's character well enough.

I'm glad we got some background into Gohan and Videl's past friendship/kinda-sorta-relationship in this chapter. Gohan's naivety in not realizing his feelings are *very* in-character, as is the subsequent maturing and realizing his feelings, lol.

Erasa's engagement party scene was nice.

I feel a little bad for everyone trying to visit her and Gohan shutting them out.

Great chapter Gue!
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
So, wow. This is once again an intriguing plot.

Who shot Videl?

Did Videl and Gohan ever date? How much of this story is canon before it begins?

What organization is Videl working for?

I found Gohan's insistence on clearing a spot to save Videl's life cutesy. If he never makes an exception, however, that might raise red flags for favoritism, not to mention backlash from all those he's previously denied special exceptions for.

Great opening chapter.
Talimancer chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
another abandoned one?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Great story, I hope you keep on going with it. Please, pretty please with a cherry on top?

-Gabby
DBZLover4Ever chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Please write more! SO GOOD! Gosh, one of the best out of highschool Gohan/Videl fics I've ever read and it has so much potential! OH! And the fact that you are also a DBZ and Barca fan makes me SOOOOOOO HAAAAAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY! Great story even without it being finished
Lunarue chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
I'm really liking this one a lot! On the edge of my seat here! You, my friend, are a brilliant writer!