Reviews for Rate and Review
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHHA... *takes deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA...*die s from not breathing because of constant laughter but doesn't care and keeps laughing* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I died!? Nooooooooo!
How could you kill me like this? Actually, I forgive you, this is soooo worth it...
Seriously though, this is one of the best story's I ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Preach Zeus and Hera, just, preach...man i use 'preach' too much. Especially in school, now im rambling, okay, good job, bye, im going to use the loo now, man that was embarissing to post on the webernet.
Percabeth for the WIN chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
tht was great sounded like what the characters would actually say
Pure Alethea chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh my goodness! I just died laughing! Thalia and Nico's comments killed me! XD I love how you wrote Artemis! That is her in a nutshell! I loved this so much and it was just utterly hilarious!

Alethea
bestgyrl chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Li-ove it. I'm in between liking and loving it. Though Nico's comment could've pushed it into love. I'm getting the sinking feeling that I'm going to use that at school or home at some point. And I can proudly say that I don't do ANY of those things.
Me The Awesome chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Nice, it was funny, especially Nico's. But if Artemis breaks her oath, she won't DIE (In the PJatO world), because Zeus and Poseidon both broke their oaths but they didn't die. I'm probably just saying that because I'm a Hermes/Artemis shipper. Sorry.
VictimOfTheLabyrinth chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Totally unique & awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
LOL
Superstar21 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! I WAS LAUGHING SO LONG & HARD

!1
limping llama chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Funny. I agree with Zeus.

'Nuf said. I'm very tired.

-BR (NSP)
BookLover4Ever Yay chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
so funny wirte more what if all of the charcter including gods got together and read fanfiction.
reading-extraordinaire chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was great!
dude chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
this is funny, real funny
charlie947 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011