Reviews for The Phrase
Glynna chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I often reread this story, for it is one of my absolute favourites. Truly you do justice to the style of their time and the consequences of their potential love. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I loved this:)
tripleransom chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
I had not seen this fic before. I suppose the first thing to say is 'awww,'.
Following that, how typical of Holmes to communicate in hints and riddles, with obscure quotes in other languages.
I assume this is one of yours early efforts, but already you have such a good handle on their characters!
Animosh chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
That was so perfect! At times I wanted to slap both Holmes and Watson, but luckily they managed to understand each other in the end ;
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Great Job. I enjoyed most greatly.
notevenhere chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Well now I'm dead so thanks for that! That was torturous to read, but ever so satisfying once Holmes delivered his ultimatum, which honestly was rather adorable. Trust Holmes to declare war with his love, indeed! This was really chest-twisty, absolutely love that you can bring out that physical response with your words. Thank you for this!
blueEyre chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Poor complicated Holmes, Poor oblivious Watson. At least they got it figured out in the end.
V Tsuion chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Watson's excessive worrying struck me as a bit OOC, but beyond that, it was well done. Very cute fic, and you write excellently!
Charm and Strange chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Watson, you utter idiot.
Lion'sHeartForkedTongue chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
You are, without a doubt, the most knowledgeable and the most enjoyable author I have yet to come across in any of my readings. Your portrayal of both Holmes and Watson is, as far as I have read of Doyle, excellent in every way, and I cannot begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading everything you have written on the duo (and yes, I have read everything). You have captured their individual characters exactly, and I look forward for any future writings concerning these two; in fact, I would implore you, most ardently, for more. In addition, I am quite a fan of your dislike for unhappy endings. In all seriousness, I cannot adequately describe my unparalleled delight at your tales, and cannot thank you enough for sharing them.

In anticipation,

Gracen
LuDiamonds chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Brilliant! Loved it!

I wish there were more Holmes/Watson fics like this!
mavericktastic chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
I loved it! I love the fluff ), of course, and a nicely in character Doyle Holmes.

It always adds to the story to have the societal fear in there, although it's sad to read.

Nice job )
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
I wish I lived in your world, that life was like this. Another heartwarming story.
Your Greatest Fear chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Lovely, as always. I particularly liked the part in which Holmes was telling Watson all the different ways in which he had tried to indirectly tell Watson that he loved him. It was a very Holmes like thing to do, in my opinion. Thank you very much for writing such a good piece of work and especially for sharing it.
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I loved this story! So sweet between Holmes and Watson and yet the case was interesting too. :) I do hope you write more stories in English. :D