Reviews for Leather Pants
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That was so hilarious and I could totally see that happening.
rocket-queen98 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I lvoed it. I really made me laugh. I wish i could happen in the episode. VICTORY!
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
damon getting into his own pants... LMAO
Advanceforeverandafterr chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME! and yes you got it absolutely right paul does have chicken legs his legs are too thin for the rest of him especially his face! lols.
CGK0113 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Loved it, and I could totally see damon making a joke like that too lol XD
artist-in-the-making chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Hahahaha this was funny, im sure stefan DOES have chicken legs. Damon would look good in leather pants ;) NICE JOB!
iwantmoreshoes chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Funny! I totally had the same thought about Stefan and his chicken legs. So glad I wasn't the only one! Haha.
XXTeamXXSalvatoreXX chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
LOL. This was hilarious!

Give yourself a pat on the back to humor!
Cindermomma chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
OK, so I can now torture myself with the wait until I can actually see D in the lovely leather pants! (*sigh*) Thank you for painting such a wonderful picture of the effects such pants would have on an absolutely FABULOUS body! And yes if you notice they (the series photographers) most often point the cameras above Stefan's waist! LMAO Now D is another story he is definitely the complete package and the photographers often take full advantage (*sigh*).
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
YOU, you saw Damon in leather pants (or imagined) and you still don't know what made you white this? lol

That was cute and funny, you had me smiling like a crzy person at my pc screen. Thank you so much for this, made my day!
BadW0lfGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
haha chicken legs. Gotta agree with ya there.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2