Reviews for Make You Feel My Love
thebookwrm chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
wow i was a little confused until the end but that was a fantastic story!
Hollow-eh chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This story is beautiful, and yes, it does take a couple of readings to have it all sink in. That makes it all the better. As a cancer survivor and the survivor of a parent who lost the war on cancer, I found you wrote Malin's part with beauty and dignity. The story isn't so much about a wedding as about finding love after life has broken your heart.
Lovetb chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Great story! Heartbreaking, but good in the long run. Thanks for writing, I loved it. You're a very talented writer.
Iersseltje chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I loved this story however I was a bit confusing sometimes as to who's POV I was reading.
s.n.seif chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
loved reading this..took me a while to get what was happening
tvdtb chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
What a beautiful story!
nmarie3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
fantastic story!
Orionsbabydoll chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
so sad but so wonderful! yep, you made me cry... beautiful one-shot!
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I love the story. I hope there is more:)

Linda
JillieJo chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
What a beautiful story. I love that your Eric did not let his past heart breaking love story jade him or close himself off from embracing his love and marriage for Sookie.
angieluff chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This story had me tearing up at the end, it was written beautifully. I'm glad that both Eric and Sookie were able to overcome their sadness and love each other. Thanks for sharing
carmeli chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Adele's version of this song is beautiful and so is this story. Someone mentions that this is a Garth Brooks song but it is actually a Bob Dylan song. I find Dylan to be very unique and extremely enjoyable which parallels your story. I thought that that was pretty neat. Great story!
TeaCupHuman chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Happy yet heartbreaking. Love the flashbacks throughout.
hearttorn chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
ok A) awesome story, and B) I'm sure a million people will tell you this, but I'll add to them: Adele is actually doing a cover of a Garth Brooks song. You should check it out, it's quite beautiful and not country at all.
Shannon911 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I was a little confused but in the end i think i figured it out...but regardless I liked the story