Reviews for Just Like a Circus
rjcarreno77 chapter 33 . 12/25/2011
Wonderful chapter. And a wonderful ending to this story. :)

But, I'm sad that this is over. ::sniff:: :(

The ending was prefect. I was sad that Mallory wasn't pregnant. But I was so happy that she and Jacob were getting married. :D

Glad that Mallory and Marlena had become good friends. And that Mallory got along wonderfully with Little Simon.

I had a feeling that Lois was going to be excited about Jacob and Mallory's engagement. And I'm so happy that Marlena was too.

I'm really going to miss reading this fic. But I'm looking forward to your next story, when you decide to start a new one. :)

Thanks again for a fantastic WFE/WTTR crossover fic! :D
rjcarreno77 chapter 32 . 11/21/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Loved the talk that Mallory had with her friend Tara.

Glad that it seems like Mallory is going to be taking that new assistant job that Jacob found for her.

That was sweet of Lois to call.

Glad that Mallory was able to assure Jacob that she wouldn't freak out if he called Marlena in front of her.

It's sad that the next chapter will be the last one. :(

Looking forward to that chapter. :)
rjcarreno77 chapter 31 . 11/9/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

But noooooo! This fic can't be almost over! I'm really going to miss this one. :( But I can't wait to see what other fics you write next. ;)

As glad as I am that Jacob decided to stay in New Orleans with Mallory, that must've been a little hard for him to leave his son.

But that's good that Marlena is going to bring Simon to see Jacob as much as she can. And glad that Marlena took his decision to stay well.

rjcarreno77 chapter 30 . 11/3/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Glad that Doug helped Jacob pack up his stuff, so he can move in with Mallory.

It gave the guys a good chance to talk. :)

Can't wait for Jacob to get all of his stuff moved it. So he and Mallory can start on their future together.

Hope you were able to get your "Water For Elephants" dvd. I got mine the day it came out, and it's right next to my "Welcome to the Rileys" dvd on my dvd shelf. ;)

rjcarreno77 chapter 29 . 10/24/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Uh-oh! Jacob's busted. The hospital called looking for him. LOL!

That was funny how Mallory brought up the Golden Girls, and how Rose's husband died from a heart attack after sex. I love that show! :) I could see how Mallory was worried about Jacob after they had sex a few times after him just walking out of the hospital.

Yay! I'm so glad that Jacob is transfering to the vet hospital there in New Orleans so he could be closer to Mallory.

And go Doug! Glad he took care of the August problem for Jacob and Mallory. :D

That was an interesting talk Mallory and Marlena had. I'm glad that the two ladies are back on good terms.

rjcarreno77 chapter 28 . 10/16/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

So glad that Jacob and Mallory have their relationship back on track. Yay!

The love scene was very HOT! I loved it! ;)

I'm going to miss this fic when it ends. I've really come to love the crossover pairing to Jacob and Mallory.

rjcarreno77 chapter 27 . 10/12/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Grrrr...August. Someone needs to put that man is his place. LOL!

Glad that Jacob and Mallory are back together. :)

They've got alot to work out and talk about still. But all seems good with them again. Yay!

rjcarreno77 chapter 26 . 10/2/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Glad that Mallory has been released from the hospital.

Okay. August is really starting to creep me out. YIKES! LOL! Either someone needs to call the police on his crazy butt, or Doug needs to go after him. My vote is still for Doug to go after him. LOL!

Mallory, please just talk to Jacob. And admit that you still want to be with him. ;) They still need to have a nice long talk to sort everything out. But I can understand how Mallory is feeling.

Looking forward to next week's chapter. :)
rjcarreno77 chapter 25 . 9/26/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Things are looking better for Jacob and Mallory. I hope that there will be a way for Jacob to see his son while still being with Mallory.

Marlena even knows how much Jacob loves Mallory.

Glad to see Doug and Lois there with Mallory. I loved it when Lois told Jacob how worried about him Mallory was.

Please, Doug. Go after August and beat the crap out of him. LOL! There ain't no way August would stand a chance against Doug.

Loved how Jacob and Mallory got to ring in the New Year together. 3

rjcarreno77 chapter 24 . 9/18/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Glad that Marlena took Mallory to see Jacob. And I'm so happy that Mallory admitted that she still loves Jacob. :)

So glad that Doug is there with Mallory.

I kind of hope Doug goes after August. I don't think August would stand a chance against Doug. LOL!

I was getting a little worried that Jacob wasn't going to wake up. But I'm so glad that he did, and the first thing he said was "Happy birthday, Mallory". So sweet! 3

rjcarreno77 chapter 23 . 9/14/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

It's good to see that Jacob and Mallory are making some progress. Eventhough they have a lot to work through with each other, and with Marlena. Still totally rooting for Jacob & Mallory! 3

Glad that Mallory was able to ID August as her attacker.

And I had a feeling that Jacob was going to to after August.

Guest chapter 22 . 9/8/2011
This is the most amazing fanfic I've ever read! Everything's so vivid and awesome! It really hurts to see Mallory being abused at the club. Can't wait for the next chapter!
rjcarreno77 chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

I'm still hanging in there. LOL!

Now that Jacob has made it back, I hope that he finds and beats the crap out of August.

Jacob and Mallory still have a lot to work out, especially since the circus and Marlena are still in town. But I have faith that they will.

rjcarreno77 chapter 21 . 8/29/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Even after the last two chapters, I'm still hanging in there and still enjoying this fic. ;)

I can totally picture August going after Mallory in order to get revenge on Jacob.

Hopefully, Jacob can get to Mallory before August gets the chance to hurt her.

rjcarreno77 chapter 20 . 8/21/2011
Wonderful chapter! :)

But...WOW! As much as I didn't want to believe that Jacob was the father of Marlena's baby, deep down I had a gut feeling that he was.

Eventhough she's hurting right now, I really hope that Mallory can find it in her heart to forgive him. She loves him so much, and she and Jacob are so good together.

And of course, Jacob needs work really hard to earn her forgiveness.

I still have faith in Jacob and Mallory. 3 :D