Reviews for Just Like a Circus
rjcarreno77 chapter 19 . 8/15/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Glad that Mallory got to meet Jacob's friends from the circus. I loved Camel and Walter. Hope to see more of those two. ;)

I can tell how nervous Doug was over the phone when Mallory mentioned that she met some of Jacob's friends from the circus. I think he was wondering if she ran into Marlena as well.

And Mallory did end up running into Marlena. LOL!

It's going to be interesting when Jacob and Marlena do get that chance to talk alone. And I've still got my finger's and toes crossed that the baby is NOT Jacob's. LOL!

Can't wait to see if August makes an appearance.

And hopefully Jacob will tell Mallory about his past with Marlena. And hopefully when he does, Mallory won't be too mad at him.

rjcarreno77 chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Loved Jacob and Mallory's reunion after a week of being apart from each other. :D

I loved their Christmas gifts to each other. Especially Jacob's "Dirty Dancing" shirt he have Mallory. Reminded me of the "Dirty Dancing" shirt I used to have back when the movie first came out. ;)

Uh oh! I have a feeling that Jacob is going to have to tell Mallory about his past with Marlena now that the circus is in town.

And Marlena is pregnant? Double uh oh! I really REALLY hope it's not Jacob's baby.

rjcarreno77 chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

I'm glad that Mallory went out, and had a good time with Tara.

So far, I'm not too worried about Adam. He was there to listen to Mallory when she needed someone to talk to about missing Jacob.

I do think that Mallory needs to tell Jacob about her fears though.

Can't wait for Jacob's homecoming. ;)

rjcarreno77 chapter 16 . 7/24/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

I totally believe that Jacob and Mallory will last even with his job being a long distance one. It'll be hard for the both of them, but I do think it'll work out.

And maybe Jacob will be able to find a job there in New Orleans at some point. Hopefully soon.

Love the ringtone that Mallory put on Jacob's phone. ;)And the texts, phone calls, and voicemails were great! I think they just needed to hear each other's voices. ;)

I think Jacob's first day went well.

rjcarreno77 chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Loved how Jacob and Mallory spent their day. But it was so sad when Jacob had to leave.

Hope that Jacob's first week in Baton Rouge goes fast so he can get back to Mallory for the weekend.

In the meantime, I can't wait for their phone calls and texts to each other. :D

I wonder if Jacob is going to plan something for Mallory's birthday. ;)

rjcarreno77 chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
Awww, wonderful chapter. :)

I saw the title of this chapter, and I wondered if it was going to have something to do with the movie "Dirty Dancing".

So Mallory is a fan of that movie? Me too. ;)That's one of those movies I have to watch everytime it's on. And I own the dvd and soundtrack as well.

That was so cute having Jacob and Mallory sing along with the song "The Time of My Life". Favorite song from the movie. ;)

Such a great way for Mallory and Jacob spending the weekend before he has to go to Baton Rouge for his job.

I have a feeling the distance is going to make their love for each other deeper. Although, I do hope at some point Jacob will be able get a job there in New Orleans so he can be closer to Mallory without having to travel at all.

Looking foward to the next chapter. :)
rjcarreno77 chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

I think one of my favorite moments was when Jacob took a picture of Mallory sleeping with his phone. And then Mallory was watching Jacob cook her breakfast. They're both trying to memorize each other for when Jacob is away for work.

Looks like Jacob got some good advice from both Lois and Doug. I tend to agree with Doug. I think Jacob should tell Mallory about his past relationship with Marlena. And who knows, Mallory may surprise Jacob with her reaction.

Eventhough Jacob and Mallory's serparation is going to be hard on them, I have a feeling that it'll make their relationship stronger.

rjcarreno77 chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Glad that Jacob got the job. But that's not good that it'll be an hour drive for him to see Mallory.

I still have totally faith that they can make their relationship work even with her in New Orleans and him and Baton Rouge. :)

Loved their texts to each other.

And I loved Mallory's welcome back present to Jacob.

rjcarreno77 chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
I'm excited for Water For Elephants to come out on dvd as well. I currently have my Welcome to the Riley's dvd right next to my Remember Me dvd(I'm a huge Tyler/Mallory shipper as well). So once I get my Water For Elephants dvd, it's going on the other side of my WTTR dvd on my dvd shelf. ;)

Wonderful chapter. :)

That's so great that it looks like Jacob is going to get a job. But it's too bad that he may have to commute for that job.

I have a feeling that he and Mallory can still make their relationship even if Jacob is having to commute back and forth for work. And maybe in time Jacob's boss can put in a good word for him so he can get a job in New Orleans. That way he and Mallory don't have to be apart so much.

I just love Jacob and Mallory. It's so cute when they tease and flirt with each other. LOL!

Can't wait for the week to be up, so Mallory and Jacob can be reunited(I have a feeling it's going to be a HOT reunion), so we can see if Jacob did in fact get the job.

rjcarreno77 chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Glad Mallory and Jacob's dinner with Doug and Lois went well.

It sounds like Doug gave Jacob alot to think about. And I wonder if Jacob is going to end up telling Mallory about his past with Marlena. I think he will at some point.

I just love the Jacob and Mallory pairing. :) That are so sweet together.

rjcarreno77 chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Loved how Jacob kept getting distracted while he was watching Mallor fix their breakfast.

Glad that Jacob told Mallory that he knew of her past, and that he now knows everything.

Can't wait for the dinner with Jacob & Mallory, and Doug & Lois.

rjcarreno77 chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Wonderful chapter! Loved it! :)

So, Jacob now knows more about Mallory's past now? I hope that doesn't affect their relationship too much.

Loved how Mallory went to Jacob's hotel room that night, so he could finish watching her dance just for him. And I loved that the dance never got finished.

I just love this Jacob/Mallory pairing.

rjcarreno77 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Loved Jacob's pov in this chapter. And knowing his thoughts when he found out Mallory is 17.

Glad Camel and Walter are still alive in this. Loved those two characters in the book and movie.

Loved the talk between Marlena and Jacob, and the advice she gave him. Glad August still doesn't know about Jacob and Marlena's affair. It's good that Marlena and Jacob are still friends. :)

Ah, then the end of the chapter when Jacob showed up at the club, and he and Mallory smiled at each other while she was dancing. Loved it! Looking forward for their romance to bloom. :)

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
rjcarreno77 chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Wonderful chapter! :)

I just love the pairing of Jacob and Mallory.

By the looks of the ending of the chapter, it looks like Jacob isn't going to let the age thing(Mallory being 17 and him 23) bother him. And that's a good thing.

And I'm really looking foward to seeing his relationship with Mallory bloom into a romance. :)

rjcarreno77 chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Nice to see Jacob and Mallory have reconnected. And hope that they can rebuild their relationship.

And Jacob is in love with her. Very sweet! I have a feeling that Mallory loves him too, it just might be hard for her to express it to him for awhile.

Again, loved the mention of Doug and Lois.

Now that Jacob and Mallory seemed to have gotten together, I'm just waiting for Marlena and August to show up. LOL!

Even if Marlena does show up, I totally believe that Jacob will stay with Mallory. ;)

Looking forward and can't wait for the next chapter. :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »