Reviews for Unmistakable
insideimasadrainbow chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
aksfasfsaklnk. Freaking amazing. Simply freaking amazing. )
SophieSchmidt chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Aww this is so sweet :) I loved it. Ahh the joys and creative genius Kames allows are fantastic. Big Time Reality is such an enjoyable episode, well they're all enjoyable really :P xx
Alley Petifier chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awww.. That was adorable! ;D
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D

sweet, cute and adorable! Your Kames one-shots never fail to make me smile! :)
Short Blackette and FrizzyHair chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
So sweet and cute. I loved it. :) James' reason was interesting, different and adorable and I absolutely LOVED the ending! XD

Your stories always make me smile. I always love reading them. :) Going to go read another. Laters!

Over and Out,

Short, Blackette, and FrizzyHair
Boysboysboys love em chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
awww so adorable!
Wdsfg chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Like i said Buzz and Barney...ur WESOME!
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
omg that was so adorable
Rackler chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This is epic!
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
i haven't read much Kames lately but i loved this. it was sweet and slightly sad(i love those kinda stories). you did a great job with this and i can't wait to read more from you!
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Eeeep this is awesome!
FavUYA chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I loved it. d o_o b (thumbs up) Hope you have more stories like this or make new ones
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I liked it. :) it was cute and fluffy.

I love James cover up ... I can't believe it worked on Kendall. He must be really blinded by love.

I love how manly you made James seem I love the line where his voice cracked; very manly. Lol i loathe at that.

Congrats on yourfirst kames fic. It was fluffy and good :)
infinitehearts chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Adorable! Loved it. :3
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I loooved it! :D It was absolutely adorable; as is the mental image of James & Kendall lying in bed together talking. :) & that little kiss at the end? So cute! Wonderful job! :)