Reviews for No Place Free
gingergen chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Fantastic. I *love* your Hawke - she's so believable, and totally someone I would want to befriend and fight alongside. You've done a great job of capturing the voices of the rest of the characters, too.

Running off now to look up Falling, which I haven't read yet!
Amratis chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I love your writing, this is heart-breaking stuff. I'll be keeping a keen eye out for the continuation of this. Hmm, I can't help but wonder how you're going to handle the follow up conversation at the Hawke mansion...
Forever La Tua Cantante chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Amazing first chapter. Your characters are believable, and the level of tension is great. I eagerly await the next chapter.
FEARMEfrancis chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Wow! Talk about drama! I like how you do your Merril. Still the lovable ditz, but with a brain. I think that most people forget that as a Keeper's First, she would have been smart. I'm looking forward to more.
Serenity's Melody chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I like this... a lot. Please keep on writing interesting anything :)
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Mmm... *Much* better than the game sequence. Thanks for sharing!
arikakun chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I love the personality of Hawke, I find it interesting to see how others write their Hawke's personalities
Medivi chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This is great. :) Looking forward to more.
Aesir23 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Excellent story, it's incredibly intense. Have you though about putting Undone, Falling and No Place Free all in one story since they're all linked? I'm not saying you should, it's merely a suggestion.

Anyway, this was great. I look forward to more of your work.