Reviews for It Takes Two
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/2
Well, that wasn't particularly long, but it was an awful lot of fun to read. :)
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
like it :))
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
awesome. those two are MADE for the salsa.
SpicyPepper91 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Your stories are absolutely brilliant! I can't stop reading them :D
moonandstar331 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was so delicious! I loved it! Great stuff, more like this please!
astha22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Hi! With all the clusterfudge going on in Season 3 right now, I needed some Delena goodness. You delivered. Thank you. It was sensual without being sexual, and just... amazing. Team Delena forever. Btw, Nina also put up her hair in season 3 episode 6, when she tells Damon she wants to lock Stefan up. Of course, it was after you wrote this. But I think you are right about the ponytail :)
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
that was good keep it up
niya94 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I love salsa. I love Delena.

Salsa Delena I love you!

That was different and sexy.
toxicgurl169 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was just sexy! So IN LOVE with this story! Thank you SO MUCH for writing this! Favorited!
Damon's Head Bitch In Charge chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I hope they have more than 2 dances in them a Salsa sounds perfect. You might want to consider writing a series of fluff pieces or maybe a string of stories that initially look unrelated but they're all light hearted.

I loved it!
Breathlesswhisper15 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I love this one-shot! It's such a great damon elena moment 3 Your writing of them is perfect! Can't wait to read more!
00JLO chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Nice fanfic.
bigger infinities chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Ahhhhh love love love. They have such amazing chemistry when dancing, you know? And I alwats love a fluffy one-shot. :D

I'm really running out of things to say, because by now it's just a given that you're an amazing writer. :)

PS: I swear, I WILL get around to reviewing that last chapter of Purple Teardrops. I will! Eventually! I hope!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I love a good salsa. That suits him...and her and it was electrifying.:-)