Reviews for you carry my heart
EmotionalRockfish chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
An amazing piece of literature, and a wonderfully brilliant portrayal of Gaara as the monster he was. I do have to say, that as much as I love a cute Gaara, I also seem very fond of this more menacing version. Gaara is vicious at heart, no matter what changes he goes through. A lovely style, and I rarely say that. Then again it is mot everyday that I bother to log in on my iPod just to review. Much like some of the things I have written, Gaara's view is detailed and excessive in an enticingly poetic way. I think you have just reignited my passion to continue with an AU of mine.
3xdefined chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh my god continue! Please! This was absoloutely brilliant, honestly a feat of litterature. This is not only beautifully written but so funny too! The parenthasis were so entertaining and the contradictions created such a wonderfully enchanting writing style that I'm caught in it's wed indefinately.

I have already fallen in love with this story and there's only one chapter. I'm so impressed and excited to read the next chapter.

*Gets down on knees to beg* Please Please Please Please write another chapter. This isn't a plight of boredom but a request from a beautiful-FanFic conniseur. I love your writing style and I love Gaalee and I really feel if a strong plot were developed under this magnificent feat of poetic litterature, this will be absoloutely ClassA Please continue

Love Clarity
Anonimasu chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is the first Gaara/Lee fic I ever read and I have no idea why I haven't reviewed it. You make murder sound poetic and that takes skill. I would love a Lee POV. That is definelty on list of things you should do.
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is really good :D

I like reading from POV, it's interesting.

I think another one from Lee's POV would be a great idea.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This was a really enjoyable read. Gaara's obsessive nature when it comes to Lee really came through and was quite a bit chilling. I'd really hate to be in Lee's shoes if and when Gaara becomes jealous. I'd love to to see a oneshot from Lee's perspective. It would be awesome to see his insight on both the relationship and Gaara himself. It would also bee nice to read about his feelings on Temari and Kankuro. There really isn't enough Gaalee that explores Lee's thoughts on Gaara's siblings or his thoughts about Gaara's past. At least not in depth anyway. There really isn't enough Gaalee out there. Thanks for sharing this.
Oshu chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This story just draws you in! It is beautifully poetic, like a sweet soft nightmare-dream.

Youre good at this.