Reviews for Our Sanosukes
ButterflyMeadow chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow, this is an old fanfic but it's AMAZING! We all love Our Sanosukes so much :)
Account Not Found chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh WOW...I absolutely positively LOVE Sanosuke. Favorite character in RK by FAR! This fic made me smile...adore it. :-) Everything was so true...gotta love Sano! :-D
AlterEgoSadist chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I love this! Authors here on potray the RK characters so well, and channel all their thoughts, emotions, etc. in them!
Daughter of Chaos chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Oh, I do adore it. I realize this fic is likely an oldy (but a goody) for you. In fact, looking at the date, I didn't even know about RuroKen when this was written. Ah, but the honesty, the effect- simply timless to a fellow Sano fan. I'm delighted! And more so, it seemes other;s like to torture thepoor fellow as well... (With happy endings of course... most of the time. _
Warg chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Hey..

This is a lovely tribute..

Clear, defined- it covers so much of wat Sano is to all his fans, and his authors..

Nice work, Great read!
Rockyrml chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wow... it's so touching! *inhales sharply* People should write more of this...
starry night blue chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
This was the most amazing thing I ever read, I'm serious. The way you wrote this fic was incredible! I loved it.

Uh...yeah, I know, I'm practicularly reading each one of ur stories ...don't think i'm stalking u! I'm not! i'm just a person who loves good fiction...and urs is definitely good.
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I'd like to do one...but I don't have squat for manga, and no access anymore to the anime. I learn everything from fanfics...(Which, in some cases, might just be a bad thing.)Thank you, and I plan on checking out the others.

Laters,

KD
kie-san chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
T-T So... cool... Sano is *sigh*. Now I'm all inspired for my fic! (sano/oc *ignores megumi/sano insinuations in fic* :3). Aw, you are SO right, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now! He's such a cool character, and it feels so good when you actually manage to keep him in carachter (does that spelling look funny to you? it looks funny to me. hmm...). Okay okay, I'm totally gonna go write more crap on my fic about the bestest self proclaimed bad ass. Awesome dedication! XD
LADIELUCK chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
That was awesome...I don't really know what else to say I'm kinda still taking all that amazing wrting in *favs*
Lizzy44 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I love this fic. It's so deep. Very touching.
sekihoutai chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I was imagining this in a kind of ballet dance representation? ::raises eyebrows and stares weirdly at self::

Very god. Sanosuke is love; yup. Imma add it to Favorite Stories. ::beams::
Lychee2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
(applause)Never have I seen such an eloquent example of the reasons we love Sanosuke. I get tongue tied trying to explain my love for the ahou. Now I'll just make the uninformed read this. Perhaps an "Our Saitous" is in order too?
ChunkyMunky241 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
We just don't leave Sano alone, do we? Hehe . . . nice, though. Very true with all that we've done to him in the world of fanfiction. I'll be sure to read more of you. _~

~Chunks
Elusion chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
This was so good! After I read 'Our Megumis' I _had_ to read this one. I'll have to admit, out of all the animes I've seen, I don't think any of them have characters with such strong personalities as in Rurouni Kenshin, and Sanosuke has always been one of my absolute favorite anime characters.