Reviews for Maybe Someday
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Very nice work. I enjoyed reading your story.
wyotrink chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
I know this is an old one but hope you decide to continue or write a sequel - I love the friendship angle.
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I always like stories where Alec gets seizures. I always wondered if he got them in the show.
l chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
This was good but it would have been better if it was romance between Max and Alec lol. Thanks or this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
Jules chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hey,

This is an awesome story. Keep writing please.
Wattestaebchen chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Well Hello. i finally found someone as interested as I am in the seizures.

And in Alec! I just love Alec and I love how you portraied him. I think it is hard to show the softer side of Alec and you did beautifully!

Willow

P.S. Say... Do you have experiences with seizures, I mean not with other people, but yourself? The description felt very real...
Mybether chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Loved it! It was my first dark angle fic so thank you;)
ccase13 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
I'm always glad to see more Alec/Max friendship fiction. I love Alec but also love the Max/Logan romance.

Alec would claim he was fine if he were dying. Luckily, after the Berrisford disaster, Max knows this.
Lia Walker chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
I LOVED THIS! Do you take story requests?
Gaile2 chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Great! This is a really good. story. I wish there were more DA fics like this one. Thanks for writing.
Blueballad chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Hi again :D

I have to say I really liked this story, this small scene in both their lives that summarised so much that's going on in their relationship.

Nice going. :)
purgatoryangel chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
that's GREAT STORY

ı love Max and Alec

thanks
SilverMoons117 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
more plz
Gaile2 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Great second chapter! I love the tension and the way you write both of them so in character. I'm also thrilled see we share the same love of Max/Logan.
januarysunshine13 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Please continue! And Max please be cool headed for this once and bring him back! Hope she takes good care of him!