Reviews for Why Sasuke?
4everthepokefan chapter 1 . 11/20
I wish there was more.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/1
that's hilarious and would so be a reasonable reason to Kakashi, but it wouldn't have been and wasn't the best way to get rid of sasuke since he just made naruto unhappy, angry, and dislike him for the lack of attention, training and help, especially it's important to bond in the beginning and first impressions and all that.
but like i said, i can see kakashi saying that and it's hilarious.
wittyying chapter 1 . 5/21
I like this. There is a ring of truth to this-especially for me. I also once had a trainer who had to train me and another trainee and I noticed she seemed to prioritize and focus on the other guy a lot. I later learned while she ranted in frustration that she wanted to get rid of him as soon as possible.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 5/20
Amusing and yet completely believable giving Sasuke's personality.
SeishinNaruto 10922 chapter 1 . 5/14
Poor Naruto. Hahaha There was reason he was called a knucklehead, this just proves it more. But really, it would've been nice to read Naruto's reaction though.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/4
Hmm, will do. Ha ha
Too bad the Chunin exam didn't go as well as expected.
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 2/18
Seems legit
Hah. That must have been Kakashi's whole reason for even entering them in the Chunin Exams in the first place.
Roaming-Guardian chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This was short, that was AWESOME

Faery's Delight chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
*proceeds to die of laughter* Oh gods...Now I have the bunny to write on this...Damnit. No more reading early in the morning when I'm susceptible to the darn things. But I love it! Really I do.
strabimonx chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I think that that is the crappiest excuse ever
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Hahaha this is cute!
Night-Of-Mares chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is gold; would it be problematic if I were to write a fic based off this?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
paracuties chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
OMG. And I thought Kakashi actually LIKED Sasuke. XD Turns out all he wanted to do was get rid of him! He could've at least TOLD Naruto...

Loved this! Although I started noticing something - when you have someone speaking a regular, calm sentence, without an exclamation mark or question mark at the end of the sentence, you put a period. I'm pretty sure it should be a comma, though, for example:

You have: "...started focusing on you." Kakashi replied.
But it should be: "...started focusing on you," Kakashi replied.

Eh. Grammar nazi, here, sorry about picking on the smallest of things. But I've noticed that you've done that in many of your stories, so. Just wanted to point it out.

Otherwise, great job! Keep writing!