Reviews for Interview with a Phantom
Totalfangirl01 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
That...was...awesome!
It remembers me of how my mom always goes to my room to clean without asking for my permission... :/ :P
Lexosaurus chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awwwwwww so cute!
Guntherson962 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Very nice, I thought this was gonna be a revelation fic but the ending was still cool.
SilverWolf01 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Wow just wow you are truely an amazing writer.
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow. Just wow.
That was a rather in-depth analysis. Great job!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. I can only see one place for u to improve... remember the question where Jasmine asked why Danny said their? You spelled their wrong. In this case it should be they're as in they are. Please, continue in the DP fandom!
(PS I can't believe how many of the same TV shows we like. Long live DP!)
Nick son of Apollo chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
wow just...just wow
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was great, I'm glad that you made Maddy finally understand.:)
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
nice! ,
Doctor-Strider-Time chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Beautiful. You really got inside Danny's head, and Maddie's. Great Job!
Pheek chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Awsome story, I will definitely read the sequel!
DarkAngelAdisynne chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
It was pretty good. A little confuzing a times, but still pretty good. I didn't spot any big mistakes.
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
AMAZING STORY! One of THE best Maddie/Phantom bondings i have read in a LONG time. I really hope you do a sequal or something because i absolutly love it!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Well I'm a skeptic of God but everyone has their opinions and their reasons to believe in things with no reasonable explanations.

Yes, scientists believe that there is no God but truthfully there ARE scientists that say "Yes I believe"

Science and Religion dont exactly meet eye to eye but I believe that they DO co-exist.

I believe you did an excellent job in this fic.

And honestly? I liked the little hummor with the ghost restains but I praise the seriousness of this story.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Midnight the Black Fox chapter 1 . 4/9/2011