Reviews for New Horizons Mandie her college day's Book 3
Adiel chapter 10 . 7/1
Is there another chapter or is this it?
Anna chapter 1 . 5/31
I think these are very easy books to get REALLY into. Only there is one thing, I HATE Joe, and I always have. So having him and Mandie together got me upset. :P But it is still very good. And another thing. I think that the writer of Mandie and her college days book 1 meant for George and Mandie to marry. Otherwise, what was the point of bringing him into the story? I think that Mandie and George should get married. They fit very well together, and George is AWESOME anyhow. :) Oh, one more thing. Could you try and add more romance into your books? ;) Keep up the good work! God bless.
Mandie awsome chapter 10 . 2/2
I love it all!
I love mandie books!
Please write more!
I love you book!
Natalia chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I LOVE IT! Please please please keep on going!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Thanks for trying to keep the series going. I know that I was devastated when I learned that there was no more Mandie books. I think it was pretty good. I honestly don't think Joe would have acted like that, though. He always wanted Mandie and him to be equal.
spitter upper chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
spitting up
Sydney chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
You need to remember capitalization rules.

P.S. I'm sorry I've been critiquing so harshly, but I'm a fellow writer that is also young and can't stand letting things pass. Sorry:-(
Sydney chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
I've seen lots of misspellings of words, and I think you need to transition things differently.
Sarah chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
I would like to buy or read this book any suggestions
A.Pie chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
SWEET! loved it!
A Mandie Reader chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Where did you get these books? All I can find is "Mandie Her College Days Book One"
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I like it quite a lot.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
This series is pretty good!'!
sarah chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
well done
Jenny chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
In the books she wanted to be a detective not a doctor