Reviews for New Horizons Mandie her college day's Book 3
Sydney chapter 5 . 3/29
You need to remember capitalization rules.

P.S. I'm sorry I've been critiquing so harshly, but I'm a fellow writer that is also young and can't stand letting things pass. Sorry:-(
Sydney chapter 4 . 3/29
I've seen lots of misspellings of words, and I think you need to transition things differently.
Sarah chapter 10 . 3/4
I would like to buy or read this book any suggestions
A.Pie chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
SWEET! loved it!
A Mandie Reader chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Where did you get these books? All I can find is "Mandie Her College Days Book One"
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I like it quite a lot.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
This series is pretty good!'!
sarah chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
well done
Jenny chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
In the books she wanted to be a detective not a doctor
Neon-Night-Light chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
No! All the couples are broken up now, that's so sad! I look forward to your next book where hopefully the couples make up especially Mandie and Joe and Celia and Jonathan.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
Thank you I love these books.
Ariel174 chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Wow! At first I thought she wasn't going to make it! Love it but I wish her and Joe were together :\ Like I say in all my other reviews I love it anyway ! :)
Neon-Night-Light chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
No Joe! (Ha that rhymed XD) You and Mandie belong together! You better go apologize to Mandie before she finds someone else to court with. This was a very well-written chapter overall, but you spelled Dimar's name like 'Dimmer'. Oh, and I wonder what's wrong with Celia. I really like Celia and Jonathan together so do you think you could include him more in the story? Thanks, update soon!
Ariel174 chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
i love it but I can't believe you made Joe break up with Mandie? I hope they get back together soon! Well I love it anyways :)
Ariel174 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
wow! i absolutely LOVE it! Please update again soon i love this story soo much I can't believe you left the chapter like that :( love your story anyway1 :)