|Reviews for What a Brother! What a Bother!|
| Enchanter9 chapter 24 . 12/25/2016
| IkoTan17 chapter 116 . 12/11/2016
Hello! first of all- whY THIS FIC IS SOOOOO GOOOODDDD- i wish i can write like you do qwq
second, I NEED ANSWER- I AM SO CONFUSEDis this because my english is sucks?)
THIRD- ITS BEEN 4 YEARS FROM YOUR LATEST UPDATEPLEASE UPDATE ASAP! That's all! Please forgive my english, ya OwO
sign, Aiko- Indonesia, 02.20 AM
| Enchanter9 chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
I love your story but 但是，It's quite soooooooooo tiring to read these not－嗯English dialog , translation is so partial.，my dear
| Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
The setting that every brother loves Sccotland(especially compared to England,haha) is so cute! It's an interesting family!
| Swedish shit chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I was just wondering if something happened and you stopped updating? I really like this story.
| Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2016
Why didn't Iggy just tell the cabbie to take him where he'd dropped Scotland off?
| Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
Scotland is more magical bcos Hogwarts is in Scotland )
| Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
I love your description of Scotland's castles and ghosties )
| Bakamura chapter 40 . 9/5/2015
Hi ! I'm French, and I've just finished to read this chapter (which was very cool by the way)... Some french sentences sounded quite wrong to me (although a native french speaker - like me - could/can understand the general meaning)...
So ! Let me help you a little bit to translate :-)
Tu es fou ? On ne va pas boire avec la Russie ! Pourquoi voudriez-vous suggèrent même que ? C'est si stupide !
Correct version : Tu es fou ? On ne va pas aller boire avec Russie ! Et pourquoi voudrais-tu qu'on le fasse ! C'est vraiment stupide !
Ouais, je suis un peu fou et ouion va pour boire un verre de petits avec la Russie. Écoutez la France. L'Angleterre est évidemment pas de l'obtenir sans une petite aide. Il est épaisse au crâne et inutile quand il s'agit de choses comme ça. Cela aidera... probablement...
Correct version : Ouais, je suis un peu fou, et oui, on va picoler/boire un peu avec Russie. Écoute, France. Angleterre ne va certainement pas comprendre sans un petit coup de pouce. Il est obstiné et inutile quand il s'agit de ce genre de choses. Ça aidera... probablement...
"C'est la vie" is right :3
("picoler" is the familiar version of "boire" and "un petit coup de pouce" is the common french expression of "un peu d'aide" - "a little help")
I hope that it will help you :-) I know it's difficult to speak/write in another language... Actually, I'm pretty sure that I made some English mistakes... sorry about that x')
Thank you for this fanfiction ! I really like your Scotland ;-)
| Guest chapter 116 . 8/22/2015
awwww plz continue!
also you should write a story where the roles reverse and Scotland is sick and England is taking care of him :)
| ihonestlytried chapter 116 . 5/5/2015
WHAT HAPPENED HERE WHAT DIDNT ENGLANDS BROTHERS TREAT HIM AS ENGLAND WHEN DID HIS APPEARANCE CHANGE WHAT WHAT DID THE POINT OF VEIW CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR THE CONFUSING EFFECTS WTF I LOVE THIS AND YOUR STORIES I REAL ALL 116 CHAPTERS OF THEM OMF
| AshesOnTheWind chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
Hmm your headcanon for the magic is really interesting! Here's mine:
1) Ireland. Irish myths and legends are very detail and full of magic; its history is really rich in all sorts of folklore and tales, and the fact that Newgrange and the Hille of Tara are so old and steeped in magical connotations always makes me feel like Ireland would be the most magical. Besides, he is the only independent country apart from Britain.
2) Wales. Wales has an awful lot of mythical heroes; King Arthur was originally from Wales, if I remember correctly, and your point about the dragons is really important.
3) Scotland. This is for the same reason; Scotland is a really magical place and I feel the fact that his connection to Ireland is so strong would make him very strong for magic.
4) England. England isn't actually a Celtic nation, and to be honest the closest England gets to magic is haunted castles and fantasy writers. Besides, canon proves that his curses are a bit hit and miss.
5) Northern Ireland. The reason that Ireland, Wales and Scotland strike me as so strong with magic is that they have such a strong magical history and so much folklore. Northern Ireland as a country didn't exist until 1922 or so, due to some complicated Anglo-Irish relations. Before that he was always a part of Ireland. Northern Ireland strikes me as the youngest and most inexperienced nation and therefore as he has next to no culture that isn't shared with Ireland - Northern Ireland is literally a part of Ireland belonging to Great Britain - he strikes me as inexperienced and bad at magic.
| AshesOnTheWind chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
Okay so em I never really get the difference between Irish and Gaelic but I'm fairly certain they're pretty similar. But if they are your Gaelic is really not great.
| AshesOnTheWind chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Eh dude I hate to say this but...
Okay so first it's NorthERN Ireland not North Ireland. And secondly Ireland doesn't speak Gaelic we speak Irish which is kind of different. Also the dialect you have them all speaking in - Scottish - is only true for, well, Scotland. I've talked to a lot of Welsh people and they all speak fairly standard English, sometimes barely even an accent. I live in Ireland and trust me, that is not at all what Irish people speak like; there are a few words that I different but nothing like Scotland.
| AshesOnTheWind chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Hey! Don't blame Ireland for anything! The reason for the stereotype that all Irish are drunks is because of the drinking culture of Ireland; most European countries will have a glass of wine after most meals etc., most Irish people won't drink all that much during the week but will then go out and get wasted at the weekend. Really they don't drink all that much more than other countries xD