Reviews for What a Brother! What a Bother!
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 116 . 4/7/2014
but. no. What? WHAT!? I am awfully sorry but you seem to not have updated for two years and that is not acceptable! You do realise you can't just leave us here like this?

Please. I realise it has been a while. You're bored of it, have moved on, whatever. But please, write some more. Please sir, I want some more. OK, I realise I'm now quoting Oliver Twist. But what would you have me do? Would you like some cookies? Scones? Write something. Anything!

At least... it is a difficult topic but, could you possibly tackle the referendum in any way?

Anyway. Thank you so much for these brilliant stories. You are a great writer, and I love your characters and your style in general. If you ever publish a book make sure to tell me the title and I will buy it then and there. *sobs* I can't believe I reached the end already.
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 98 . 4/7/2014
I adore the dragons! This story is great, a very well done AU, where you weave in so many characters. They are all so perfect, particularly Lena. And your Francis, as usual, make me chuckle and face palm in exasperated amusement, which probably means you write him spot on.
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 60 . 4/6/2014
oh dear. England really is too kind going to Dublin to rescue his drunken brothers...

Yes I am still reading, and still loving the story! I just had to take a break because, ironically, I was in Scotland (which is beautiful as ever of course. Though I'm pretty sure it tried to drown me). So, back to spamming your email! So sorry about that...

The brothers are so adorable as children. Your Scotland is amazing! Poor Wales always gets the short end of the stick in a sense. Well, sheep. He gets sheep. I loved the moment with little Ireland and Scotland in one of the last chapters too! And England, why you so useless darling? I love the background story with Britannia and everything and just, well, Cheers!
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 48 . 3/28/2014
Best. Queen. Ever! May she always be there to knock some sense into our two countries, and rescue useless and stray Prime Ministers. (Cheers for not making it Cameron xD I just cannot see him dealing with England or Scotland. He's such a twat).

oh Scotland. Be nice, damnit! No Englishman should be forced to deal with such amounts of emotion, let alone the country itself! I suppose the brothers had a somewhat progression. Ish. Sort of.
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 42 . 3/28/2014
Oh No! Russia, don't kill the Frog! Also, I'm loving the touch with Belarus!

I think so many Hetalia characters are blonde because the Japanese see us all as blondes. One of my friends says I'm blonde though my hair is clearly brown. I see her hair as black, though she claims hers is brown. We're just used to different things I guess. But I can't blame Russia for loving Scotland's red hair xD
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 38 . 3/28/2014
You write drunk Scotland perfectly! In general, I love your Scotland. Damnit Russia is so scary though. I'd really prefer Scotland to be sober for this, though I'm loving his happy-drunkness! :)

If England tried to drink as much as Scotland I honestly think he'd die... I have no idea why but everyone I know have a low tolerance for alcohol. Is it genes? The way we drink? It is bloody annoying anyway!
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
Hello. Damn your writing is brilliant, I simply can't stop reading!

Though, I can't believe it took me 28 chapters to be truly horrified and that was at the destruction of England's garden. I should maybe sort out my priorities.

Argh France! Scotland should make sure his friend stops being a total git some day.

I think you hit the nail spot on when England mentally wondered about the bi-polar behaviour of Scotland. He's just too unpredictable. So hot blooded. Sigh...
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
I'm sorry about spamming your email. But you are giving me feelings OK!?

This chapter was so heartbreaking. England abandoned both the sanctity of Fair Play and the Englishmen Don't Cry rule! Much more importantly though: Poor Scotland! For England it must be like seeing your parents cry for the first time. Scotland is the big brother, always seems so strong and unbreakable!

France and America are so very needed to lighten everything up. Thanks for including them! xD
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Oh dear. Northern Ireland just created an English hell didn't he? Sigh... Hanging up the phone like that was really rude, even with England as the caller xD And America is so very unhelpful. Someone should show him Wikipedia.

And come on! Northern Ireland is sort of the youngest, right? Right? I love the way you write them anyway :) Particularly Ireland and Northern Ireland's relationship is brill!
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
I am loving this so far!

Gosh our relationship is complicated as hell. I'll keep reading tomorrow as it's nearly half three at night, but I just wanted to say.. erm. Sorry.

I don't get to see many Scottish pound notes regularly (I'm not a cashier though), so I get that people who haven't been to Scotland much get a bit confused. I honestly haven't seen a single one since the last time I was in Scotland. People aren't actually trying to be rude (though there is the occasional wanker), we're just surprised and unfamiliar with them.

So. I guess sorry, but please try to understand? You should honestly just travel around England using Scottish money more often xD Or we should start paying more attention to the rest of the union. I think that might actually be more fair...

Moving on. I love reading the Scottish accent (getting a bit too used to Americans trying to write it, it's nice with a real one for a change!), and very well done on the French! And Gaelic too! I also loved how, yes America is a stronger country because he's America, but Scotland is a pro and can hold his ground!

Sorry, long review. Just. It's brilliant so far, thanks for being an excellent writer!
VL Raille chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
This chapter is exceptionally well-written. Your rant/explanation about Culloden and Charlie reminds me of the story behind the 'Skye Boat Song'.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Your rant/explanation about Culloden and Charlie reminds me about the story behind the 'Skye Boat Song'. This is a very well-written chapter.
Sora Resi chapter 98 . 1/19/2014
I actually physically POUTED when I realised this fic stopped here. Ya big meany :(
PennypPen chapter 98 . 1/5/2014
IAIN! NO!
PennypPen chapter 96 . 1/5/2014
God its great but poor Iain
519 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »