Reviews for What a Brother! What a Bother!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Tu na comprend pas ton frère
GhostInTheAttic chapter 116 . 4/17/2014
NYET NEIN NO DEATH NO ONE BETTER DIE PLEASE I DO NOT LIKE THIS DEATH THING
Great chapter though. Please update soon!
HeartShapedBox7 chapter 113 . 4/17/2014
And i just realize that was already written. Damn.
HeartShapedBox7 chapter 113 . 4/17/2014
I think the black and white references would be in regards to in the beginning, it was white which means England didn't know anyone and didn't know what happened to him and Scotland and then it was black because he now knew and the truth was tainted.
Sleepery chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
aren't Scotland and England basically married? they are United you know (yes i know that Whales and N. Ireland are united with him too but they had a Scottish king (england did) so meh... it's just something i keep hearing sometimes :S it's kinda interesting XD (it isn't in a romantic way i think some people (my friends) think it's in a way of I say I hate you but I really love you and this way I won't ever be alone/ away from you) I have interesting friends on the internets XD)
Sleepery chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
what kind of idiot doesn't know of Scotland... your country has the most AMAZING and MAJESTIC freaking national animal EVER 3 (I'm for reals here i seriously LOVE Scotlands national animal 3 *neigh neigh*)
TinderFlame chapter 113 . 4/8/2014
What happened?
This has not been updated for about two years, and if you are not writing this any more please make an AN at least?
I've been focusing on the series since 2011, not far from the first story posted. And I'm still waiting for the sequels... Where else can I find a specific series of Scotland and England like this? You see, the Scotsman letters are ditched away and Necromancer is nowhere to be found (OH JUST WHERE IS IT? DITCH UP AGAIN HUH!?). Look, YOUR SCOTLAND IS A PART OF MY LIFE OKAY? I don't mind if there are only 17 stories plus one in hiatus for reminiscence, but if this series do come to an end PLEASE JUST LET US KNOW.
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 116 . 4/7/2014
but. no. What? WHAT!? I am awfully sorry but you seem to not have updated for two years and that is not acceptable! You do realise you can't just leave us here like this?

Please. I realise it has been a while. You're bored of it, have moved on, whatever. But please, write some more. Please sir, I want some more. OK, I realise I'm now quoting Oliver Twist. But what would you have me do? Would you like some cookies? Scones? Write something. Anything!

At least... it is a difficult topic but, could you possibly tackle the referendum in any way?

Anyway. Thank you so much for these brilliant stories. You are a great writer, and I love your characters and your style in general. If you ever publish a book make sure to tell me the title and I will buy it then and there. *sobs* I can't believe I reached the end already.
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 98 . 4/7/2014
I adore the dragons! This story is great, a very well done AU, where you weave in so many characters. They are all so perfect, particularly Lena. And your Francis, as usual, make me chuckle and face palm in exasperated amusement, which probably means you write him spot on.
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 60 . 4/6/2014
oh dear. England really is too kind going to Dublin to rescue his drunken brothers...

Yes I am still reading, and still loving the story! I just had to take a break because, ironically, I was in Scotland (which is beautiful as ever of course. Though I'm pretty sure it tried to drown me). So, back to spamming your email! So sorry about that...

The brothers are so adorable as children. Your Scotland is amazing! Poor Wales always gets the short end of the stick in a sense. Well, sheep. He gets sheep. I loved the moment with little Ireland and Scotland in one of the last chapters too! And England, why you so useless darling? I love the background story with Britannia and everything and just, well, Cheers!
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 48 . 3/28/2014
Best. Queen. Ever! May she always be there to knock some sense into our two countries, and rescue useless and stray Prime Ministers. (Cheers for not making it Cameron xD I just cannot see him dealing with England or Scotland. He's such a twat).

oh Scotland. Be nice, damnit! No Englishman should be forced to deal with such amounts of emotion, let alone the country itself! I suppose the brothers had a somewhat progression. Ish. Sort of.
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 42 . 3/28/2014
Oh No! Russia, don't kill the Frog! Also, I'm loving the touch with Belarus!

I think so many Hetalia characters are blonde because the Japanese see us all as blondes. One of my friends says I'm blonde though my hair is clearly brown. I see her hair as black, though she claims hers is brown. We're just used to different things I guess. But I can't blame Russia for loving Scotland's red hair xD
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 38 . 3/28/2014
You write drunk Scotland perfectly! In general, I love your Scotland. Damnit Russia is so scary though. I'd really prefer Scotland to be sober for this, though I'm loving his happy-drunkness! :)

If England tried to drink as much as Scotland I honestly think he'd die... I have no idea why but everyone I know have a low tolerance for alcohol. Is it genes? The way we drink? It is bloody annoying anyway!
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
Hello. Damn your writing is brilliant, I simply can't stop reading!

Though, I can't believe it took me 28 chapters to be truly horrified and that was at the destruction of England's garden. I should maybe sort out my priorities.

Argh France! Scotland should make sure his friend stops being a total git some day.

I think you hit the nail spot on when England mentally wondered about the bi-polar behaviour of Scotland. He's just too unpredictable. So hot blooded. Sigh...
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
I'm sorry about spamming your email. But you are giving me feelings OK!?

This chapter was so heartbreaking. England abandoned both the sanctity of Fair Play and the Englishmen Don't Cry rule! Much more importantly though: Poor Scotland! For England it must be like seeing your parents cry for the first time. Scotland is the big brother, always seems so strong and unbreakable!

France and America are so very needed to lighten everything up. Thanks for including them! xD
526 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »