Reviews for What a Brother! What a Bother!
olliebaz9 chapter 89 . 10/30/2011
somehow i eally doubt that poland is a dragon, i wont belive you till i see it, *jokes*, althogh he could be a centor.

this story is awesome but im a bit confussed wether england and scotland (iain and arthur) are really brothers?

(i could imagine england being a dragon, just not poland)
Blarney-Imp chapter 85 . 10/29/2011
Awesome originally-a-one-shot you've got here. You've left the story at a really good part too! Gah I can't wait...but I'm patient. And of course England being a crossdresser is always a fun idea. I'm glad you explained why Arthur was kept in the tower before Iain was captured. It really made it more...upsetting.
TinderFlame chapter 85 . 10/27/2011
I noticed that whether they're in our world or in the AU world their relationship was strange...Yeah,very strange... Scotland loved his brother so much but he never said it,and England was always the last one to realize his brother loved him or even he didn't realize it at all...After stalking this story for such a period I began to reconsider their relations and...I found that everytime I thought about the fic I felt speechless and sad and depressed and everything...So is it really that difficult for them to express their love for each other? Finaaly I became very worried about them...Yeah it's strange to talk about this kind of matter...

And for the your loyal reader I ma going to vote for the stories absolutely,but maybe it would be better if you add every story's tiny title or it's summary to the story number,like "Story 6 - Brothers in Wonderland".In my opinion,barely some numbers could be a bit confused for us—there have been so many stories after all! OK,just an advice :)

When I'm able to use my laptop I will look up for the story order and vote immediately so don't worry! XDDD

And weeks ago you said you've been writing for some gore,so now I have understood what did you mean by"gore"... Nothing much to say,my only thing to do is to wait,wait,wait, wait for your update everytime,anttime,and all the has been kinda a new hobby for me to check the fanfiction to see whether you have updated or not for the fic,yeah,like part of my life,you know v

Like always,hope my poor Englaish didn't bother you.
cutekittenlady chapter 85 . 10/25/2011
I like way too many of the stories in this. The poll would only allow for three options so I had to narrow it down a lot. But I voted, and hopefully it'll help you write in the future.

Also this latest story is AWESOME, I think the cross dressing is kinda iffy considering its england, but I figure what the hell. Its not entirely his fault anyway.
RiibbonKandii chapter 85 . 10/25/2011
Noooo! More waiting! It's okay, I'm fine with waiting I just really want to know what happens! Gimmegimme!
cutekittenlady chapter 42 . 10/24/2011
Must... see... battle between... Scotland and Belarus! It will be nothing short of epic! Well until Russia beats up France and goes running back. I just know Englands gonna show up and get mixed up in it eventually too.
Overtly Oxymoronic chapter 64 . 10/24/2011
There are no words for how much i love this story! SO much love!

And I Really love the way you write your accents. I can hear it, vividly, in my head. Makes it so fun.

Because I can hardly read such an amazing story without getting Ideas, let me share one.

How about a fairy misadventure, like the changeling stories but with one of the brothers (or not). It'd be interesting to see how the brother reactions. If not one of the bro's I suggest Canada.

Sorry, But I just had to suggest something. _;
Threnna chapter 42 . 10/24/2011
You are slow. Incredibly slow. I accuse you of being way beyond slow! But I am very happy right now~ :3
FizzyLemonade chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Irish accents (well, not Limerick, but most counties) pronounce their "a"s as "aaah".

Listen to The Coronas "Heroes Or Ghost" in English and listen out for "harder than it looks".
OneGirlStudio chapter 63 . 10/15/2011
... you know? I've just re-read this story and it's still awesome 3 And I just got another idea that I'm going to just sorta... put out there you know?

HetaOni.

HetaOni...

HetaOni XDDD

Again, just putting that out there... And if you don't know it... I highly recommend looking it up.
VaticanCameos22 chapter 63 . 10/3/2011
This chapter made me laugh sooooo hard.
TinderFlame chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
I was just finding other new fics and then I noticed that you had updated...

What a shame the therapy didn't last for long! Yes I know that the first time couldn't be easy cause they both got hurt a lot during that period and those cruel battles,and there'd been a gap for a long time...but I believed that their relationship would get better soon, after all I had followed this siries for so long and I was always enjoying their interactions so much,I really learned a lot about redcoats and that monster Cumber-what,and every time you brought this matter to the stories I always felt heartbroken...very sad really,they all waited to be good brothers only failed,for so many reasons. Sometimes I really thought nations suffer so much and only because we human caused all the problems. It could be so depress to think about this kind of thing,and every time one this-kind-thing appeared in the stories,I got so sad...

Anyway,to say the truth I'm really happy that you wrote a new angst.I like my parings loving while suffering,that's weird but it's my hobby. Maybe I think I have seen too many fluffs so when I found your new angst I felf joyful...and WOW you showed us Alfred's new attitude towards the brothers!That feels so good to see his concern about the two "deres",and especially his concern about his ex-big brother... God,both Alfred and Arthur surprised me,when Al said"I will save you,and I will save him too",when Arthur said"Thank goodness"with relief-really hope Scotland can know his love for big brother,gaaaaaar.

Eeeeemmmmm,recently I've found that I'm really too shy to call Scotland Iain,why can I just call everybody with their human name but Scotland? I...I think I admired him too much...gaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr...
cutekittenlady chapter 59 . 9/19/2011
I just read a bunch of hetalia scanlations that I hadn't read before and found out england can't swim. Just a tid bit of info I thought you could use if you didn't already know about it.'

It could totally be used in a oneshot.
cutekittenlady chapter 62 . 9/18/2011
God this is just too cute. So Ireland was one of those kids who asks mom to take the baby back huh? Ha! I half expected as much.

Scotland just won't stop being cute will he? But I got a feeling Scotlands personality changing is gonna turn out to be a bad thing sometime in the future! Here comes the brotherly fluff! Oh how I LOVE FLUFF

PS: I would like to see story 8 finished though. If you need any help with ideas I'm sure your readers will happily give them to you.
HoshiUta chapter 62 . 9/18/2011
The conversation between Prussia and Germany nearly killed me! XD

Prussia just like to bring home anything that is cute and moves, huh?

I'm starting to love the teapot, too!
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »