Reviews for What a Brother! What a Bother!
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 42 . 3/28/2014
Oh No! Russia, don't kill the Frog! Also, I'm loving the touch with Belarus!

I think so many Hetalia characters are blonde because the Japanese see us all as blondes. One of my friends says I'm blonde though my hair is clearly brown. I see her hair as black, though she claims hers is brown. We're just used to different things I guess. But I can't blame Russia for loving Scotland's red hair xD
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 38 . 3/28/2014
You write drunk Scotland perfectly! In general, I love your Scotland. Damnit Russia is so scary though. I'd really prefer Scotland to be sober for this, though I'm loving his happy-drunkness! :)

If England tried to drink as much as Scotland I honestly think he'd die... I have no idea why but everyone I know have a low tolerance for alcohol. Is it genes? The way we drink? It is bloody annoying anyway!
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
Hello. Damn your writing is brilliant, I simply can't stop reading!

Though, I can't believe it took me 28 chapters to be truly horrified and that was at the destruction of England's garden. I should maybe sort out my priorities.

Argh France! Scotland should make sure his friend stops being a total git some day.

I think you hit the nail spot on when England mentally wondered about the bi-polar behaviour of Scotland. He's just too unpredictable. So hot blooded. Sigh...
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
I'm sorry about spamming your email. But you are giving me feelings OK!?

This chapter was so heartbreaking. England abandoned both the sanctity of Fair Play and the Englishmen Don't Cry rule! Much more importantly though: Poor Scotland! For England it must be like seeing your parents cry for the first time. Scotland is the big brother, always seems so strong and unbreakable!

France and America are so very needed to lighten everything up. Thanks for including them! xD
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Oh dear. Northern Ireland just created an English hell didn't he? Sigh... Hanging up the phone like that was really rude, even with England as the caller xD And America is so very unhelpful. Someone should show him Wikipedia.

And come on! Northern Ireland is sort of the youngest, right? Right? I love the way you write them anyway :) Particularly Ireland and Northern Ireland's relationship is brill!
TeaAndUmbrellas chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
I am loving this so far!

Gosh our relationship is complicated as hell. I'll keep reading tomorrow as it's nearly half three at night, but I just wanted to say.. erm. Sorry.

I don't get to see many Scottish pound notes regularly (I'm not a cashier though), so I get that people who haven't been to Scotland much get a bit confused. I honestly haven't seen a single one since the last time I was in Scotland. People aren't actually trying to be rude (though there is the occasional wanker), we're just surprised and unfamiliar with them.

So. I guess sorry, but please try to understand? You should honestly just travel around England using Scottish money more often xD Or we should start paying more attention to the rest of the union. I think that might actually be more fair...

Moving on. I love reading the Scottish accent (getting a bit too used to Americans trying to write it, it's nice with a real one for a change!), and very well done on the French! And Gaelic too! I also loved how, yes America is a stronger country because he's America, but Scotland is a pro and can hold his ground!

Sorry, long review. Just. It's brilliant so far, thanks for being an excellent writer!
VL Raille chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
This chapter is exceptionally well-written. Your rant/explanation about Culloden and Charlie reminds me of the story behind the 'Skye Boat Song'.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Your rant/explanation about Culloden and Charlie reminds me about the story behind the 'Skye Boat Song'. This is a very well-written chapter.
Sora Resi chapter 98 . 1/19/2014
I actually physically POUTED when I realised this fic stopped here. Ya big meany :(
PennypPen chapter 98 . 1/5/2014
IAIN! NO!
PennypPen chapter 96 . 1/5/2014
God its great but poor Iain
PennypPen chapter 95 . 1/5/2014
It was really good
PennypPen chapter 92 . 1/5/2014
It was still very good
PennypPen chapter 90 . 1/5/2014
IAIN no he'll be okay right? RIGHT?!
PennypPen chapter 88 . 1/5/2014
Your Scotland is really nice, i love him. And Scotland has a reason okay a few reasons not to like England.
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »