Reviews for What a Brother! What a Bother!
PennypPen chapter 76 . 1/4/2014
Scotland can't die he has to be okay
PennypPen chapter 75 . 1/4/2014
dun dun dun
PennypPen chapter 74 . 1/4/2014
Well I'm glad you like manners and reviews and think they are important
PennypPen chapter 73 . 1/4/2014
No i'm crying but i love it.
PennypPen chapter 72 . 1/4/2014
GOD again poor Scotland

Wonderful story but poor Scotland
PennypPen chapter 71 . 1/4/2014
God I can't I .. i just can't

Poor little dragon Scotland!

I luv you Scotland and your dragon form.
PennypPen chapter 70 . 1/4/2014
God you make a teenager cry. Is it bad a feel sorry or Iain in his dragon form?
PennypPen chapter 69 . 1/4/2014
PennypPen chapter 68 . 1/4/2014
Man is Scotland hot

Don't worry about favoritism, I don't judge i think its nice your doing this.
PennypPen chapter 64 . 1/4/2014
No the chapter was really cool. I love what you do with dragons.
chattie98 chapter 116 . 12/24/2013
So i sent this to your PM but I want every chance of you getting this so I sent it as a review as well!
I just wanted to tell you that the last time I read What A Brother! What A Bother! was when you updated (over a year ago), now I have kinda left the hetalia fandom for a couple of months but when I was cleaning my room today I thought about this fic. And I thought, "hey, I wonder if they've updated that" so I checked, and was sad to see you haven't.
I know you're probably really busy, and I don't know if you check your reviews anymore so you might not even get this, but I want you to know that you write wonderfully. Their are hundreds of reasons you might not be updating: you've lost inspiration, busy with school/work, your life could be like hell right now, you could be dealing with a ton of crap. I hope that whatever the reason is that your okay, that it'll get better, and that you'll start writing again, because I love these stories and I know lots of other people do too. But if you don't update that's okay, I completely understand. :)
I wish the very best to you, you are a very creative person and I know you can achieve so much!
DELETEACCOUNT1826598463 chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
Uh, i kinda like the story, but you made England look REALLY bad. I know that you said you were trying not to be biased, but to put it bluntly, it didn't work. True, I was raised in England, but I am in love with Scotland as many people in England are. We aren't evil, Scot-hating cry-babies, though it may look that way sometimes XD. The Scottish money thing is ridiculous but don't hate us for it! See it as a joke, man. Just wanted you to know we do love Scotland and the rest of the UK, the republic of Ireland too! Many are upset are upset at the cruelty to the Scots, and the vast majority have Scottish roots, but to be fair you bully us too
PennypPen chapter 62 . 12/1/2013
OMG Scotland is a dragon, or a dragon is Scotland, oh the sexiness of it all
PennypPen chapter 60 . 12/1/2013
POOR Wales.

But don't be so hard on yourself, it was a great little story
PennypPen chapter 58 . 12/1/2013
Aww i want more when they are young, its so cute. Anyway great job
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »