Reviews for What a Brother! What a Bother!
PennypPen chapter 56 . 12/1/2013
Great job. i love how you do Wales. And i agree with you, I think Wales would be a lovely singer
PennypPen chapter 55 . 12/1/2013
Very nice. I love hearing about them as children
PennypPen chapter 54 . 12/1/2013
Why does Ireland hate his freckles? I agree with North Ireland I think they are so cute. Any way great story, and grummoy little Wales sounds kind of cute.
Magick chapter 116 . 11/30/2013
Okay, I've read all the mini stories in this and will review on the latest one.
I love this story. It's amazing, the characters have such originality to them, their personalities make them so real. With their faults and different things that make them different from all the rest. Also, your Scotland is fantastic! The fact that he has a darker and less-than-humane side to him, it shows that he wasn't raised as most of the others were, and because of that he carries certain characteristics that mark him as different. (Can you tell whom my favourite is?) And the the fact that he has a sad past makes him fascinating! I also adore all of England's other brother's, and how they are so different.
Anyways, to make this shorter and not continue for another five hundred pages: I love this story and am obsessed with it, and hope to see it updated soon! Hope all is well.
PennypPen chapter 53 . 11/30/2013
Its SO CUTE
PennypPen chapter 52 . 11/30/2013
I lwove so sorry love the baby talk this is so cute
PennypPen chapter 51 . 11/30/2013
This was beautiful, i love it. And the Irish boys where so cute
PennypPen chapter 50 . 11/30/2013
I loved it. You do a great job with to two Irishmen. They are kinda funny sy times. And Wales was great.

I don't know if you could but could you do a story for just Ireland (i don't care which)
PennypPen chapter 49 . 11/29/2013
AWWWWWWWW

It was SO sweet

I luv it
PennypPen chapter 46 . 11/8/2013
Very good I'm glad everything ended okay so far.
PennypPen chapter 45 . 11/8/2013
You said it "Girl Power"

And shit when England gets mad man he gets mad. It was nice to see a bad boy England
PennypPen chapter 44 . 11/8/2013
I really liked the title don't beat your self up. And i think you do really good fight scenes.

And now i'm slowly starting not to like Russia as much.

Good story as always.
PennypPen chapter 43 . 11/8/2013
Very good story. I also LOVE dark Hetalia. I just hope Scotland will be okay, I know he is a heels fast but still...
510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »