Reviews for If Only
B chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Congratulation on this being you longest fanfition!
jerkbenderfan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Love it! You know even though I like Percy and Annabeth together...I just feel sorry for Rachel, ya know? I just hate it when they make Rachel seem like such a...such a...WITCH in some stories! Anyway...awesome one shot!
She Who Shines chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Nice work. I really enjoyed the first half of this story; it felt really nice, flowed well, and seemed to suit Rachel. At about the point when there were three exclamation points in a row (somewhere about halfway down) I didn't quite enjoy it as much; the writing seemed to get more juvenile, less pretty. The very last of it was nice, but not quite as interesting as the beginning. Perhaps you could try to make transitions between thoughtful introspection to actual events a wee bit more- smooth?

Anyhow, I very much enjoyed this. The first sentence hooked me, the rest followed through, and in the end, I feel pretty good. Great work!
DEDEBUG9 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Cool i luuuv Rachel! 8)
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
So sweet! Great job! :)

Favorited!
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I really like this story! A great insight on Rachel's character! I really like the part where Rachel saved Annabeth... it showed that her character has developed :) Great job!
Stygian.Wolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
this is pretty good, just like ur other story. i like it so far. please update
Wrothmonk chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
"if you die I will reincarnate you and kill you again because you died and left me."

ROFL ROFL LMAO
ApolloOllopa chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Looooove it! This was so great! Am I your first reviewer for this story? Omigods if I am PM me! I would feel spashil! (purposely spelled wrong)! So... Yeah... Anyways, great!