Reviews for Conversations
red2013 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
good story
DS Katie Hathaway chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Brilliant, just brilliant. Perfect, and I could see it happening. Could you do one for Lewis and Hathaway as well? If you're okay with that obviously. But this is just brilliant, and has inspired me. Thank you!

DS
Alex chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hee! This fic was amazing - loved the ending, and the framing dvice - perfect characterisation, too!
doctorjay chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Love this one! I always had a soft spot for Strange, who was nothing if not a gigantic soft spot himself. Fussing at Morse with his great quivering jowls...and what was the "matey" all about? was he a pirate in another life? ;)
ailsa craig chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was great, loved the banter between Strange and Morse even although they both know Lewis will go and work with Morse. Liked the bit about how Lewis ended up in Oxford. Was that really in the book? Keep up the good work enjoy the garden.
Shorina chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Neville! :D

And cheeky buggers, planning and scheming. I'd never have suspected old Strange of something like that. But of course it's for the best. :)
WhyAye chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I love the way you're filling in the backstory, and keeping it all very in-character and in harmony with both the Morse episodes and the Dexter books. More!