Reviews for Everything I Know About Life
Writing-Gecko-Girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is, well, there's only one word for it - ACE!
stained-glass-shadow chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I had to read this just because I have a poster in my room by the same title XD but yes, these are all quite true! And very useful in everyone's lives! Brilliant!

Your Faithful Reader,
Julietta Rose
Marmelatta chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Ha ha, good one!

"2. The whole universe is populated by evil-doers with British public school accents."

Loved it :)

Marmelatta
sbclover chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
XD LOL

this made me laugh so hard

and its hilarious cuz its true

please make more of these! whenever i read anything like this it just makes my day :D
The Dalek Inquisitor General chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Finally we see a list of all the rules of life! Good job!

Here's some:

#. Don't pick up or touch something unless you know what you're doing. If not, then pretend you do.

#. If a man in questionable clothing styles introduces himself as the Doctor, and he tells you not to wander off, it's generally a good idea to listen to him.

#. Guns are not the only weapons.
RunawayTelephones chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Hehehe... I feel myself wanting to try out/break some of these rules...
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Very true!
Annie Wilde chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
And WHAT, may I ask, is WRONG with the British accent?
Telepathapprentice chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Yeeessss! All completely true! "vests of a questionable origin..." pure gold!
TheDoctorLovesThemAll chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
EPPPPPPIIIIIICCCCC! This made me laugh, and now I'm getting strange looks from the other people on the train! Brilliant, made my day... Seriously it did!
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Screaming CAN save the day, no matter how annoying it is.

Being a nurse does not mean being less than a doctor.

Just because something may look scary or menacing, doesn't necessarily mean it is evil.

Never assume that someone is dead, just because you saw them being killed.

Time Lords can live forever. Barring accidents.

A good companion will grow up and learn. A bad comanion will try to rip entire universes apart because they can't do either.

The Doctor would make a very bad God.

Tea can save the world in certain circumstances.

Leave the TARDIS with a smile on your face. No matter how hard that may be.
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
:D

It's all true! I liked this because it's written really good, quite funny because it's true :D My favourites are 8, 9, 14 (especially for 10!) and 39 is unexplicable.

How about :

Never diss the sonic because it's brilliant?

Or keep the sonic away from radiation and x-rays?

Something about the handy spare hand? :)
Eleantris chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Haha, this is brilliant, and so true! I absolutely love it, and can't wait for more.

X D
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Awesome! These are great. :)
221bbakerst chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Can I make some additions?

#. Every evil alien species has some kind of catchphrase or general habit. Examples: "Exterminate!" ,"Delete." , The Sontaran fist bump thing and "Are you my mummy?"

#. Never ask who turned out the lights.

#. Repeating what people say is not funny, no matter how good you are.

#. Guns do not solve problems. Sonic Screwdrivers do.

#. In order to save the human race, piss off the master of whatever species you are fighting.

#. Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. (My favourite)