Reviews for Harry Potter and The Fate We Make
You must be brain dead
Fast Frank chapter 9 . 8/9
Since it is absurd that Sirius would be familiar with the North American slang, "on the warpath", we should assume that the author translated what Sirius actually said, to 'American Standard' for clarity
janefanatic chapter 38 . 7/9
This was lovely! Thanks for sharing!
Fast Frank chapter 35 . 6/16
It makes sense that those who had "embraced the wolf" would submit to Remus, who had defeated their pack leader.
Fast Frank chapter 30 . 6/16
Obviously, biography was meant, not autobiography.
hisnhers chapter 3 . 5/10
Great chapter. his
Drew86 chapter 38 . 4/15
I LOVED it! I hope to read more from you soon!
This is awesome in so many ways! Thank you.
suziq968 chapter 38 . 3/8
This was a joy to read. Probably the most unique death conversation ever. It was a little unrealistic with the only major death being Dumbledore, that was a good thing so I don't even know if he counts. But I'm a big HEA fan so cool.
Mintley8 chapter 38 . 2/23
*clapping* Epic & what a different story to the usual... Thank you very much x
Eagle-Eyes chapter 38 . 2/19
Great story

Keep writing as life allows
Shadowdog11 chapter 38 . 1/21
Good story. The right amount of many variables to make it enjoyable from several angles. It's kinda weird Harry's wife wasn't named. Even just a statement that it was "some girl he met..." kind of thing. Seems somewhat important, though I think I can understand why you wouldn't.
Shadowdog11 chapter 36 . 1/21
I liked that actually.
Shadowdog11 chapter 30 . 1/21
Don't get why Sirius isn't allowed to be mad. Also, Snape's a teacher. At a school that has them doing rounds all the time. Who brews things that take inordinate amounts of time. How does anyone figure he's stayed in this mystical fighting shape "for years"? It would add up more that he knows dark things and is vicious, not necessarily the most straight-forward dueling demigod that could destroy Sirius (who did refresher training with Flitwick)
grayceg chapter 38 . 1/2
Loved this story so much! And it was very well written, which isn't always the easiest thing to find. Great job!