Reviews for Taking Back Jingletown
perfectlyODD chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Oh god, Will. You are so smooth. /shakes head.
I'll admit, I laughed real hard at 'He shrugged and said "sorry man, shit happens."' Jooooohnnny! Really tactful.
perfectlyODD chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Well, damn. You're can incredibly wrotersnd you really know how to manipulate your readers emotions don't you because my emotions are all over the place.
Just, the titles you gave them are so painfully accurate and the way your write them like a messed up fairytale is beautiful, for the lack of a better word.
I'm really getting into this pairing.
perfectlyODD chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
God, this just made me loved these idiots even more. Because Tunny's a sweetheart with the patience of a saint and intelligence that no one gives him credit for and Will's a wreck, but he tries not to be and Johny's the self destructive Jesus of Suburbia, but he's a fighter too and.
I have a lot of feels about these three, okay? And your writing isn't helping that (not complaining though).
entwined-in-a-web chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
!

They are so adorable together!

Except for when johnny's being an ass.

Heather, BOO YOU WHORE. As usual...

Love it soooo much! Thank you!

Hmmm...you want more suggestions? Do a SaintTheo!
ChildeSande chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
This was like a poem. Beautiful. That's all I can say. Beautiful.
ChildeSande chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
This is some great writing. I love the way Tunny says he respects Johnny and then Johnny goes "I need a beer." Haha.
ChildeSande chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
So much going on! Wow, that was an entirely new take on things. I'm still getting over my shock, but I like it. A lot.
truly unruly chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
i really like the idea of exploring underused characters/pairings in, you know, ANYTHING and i tend to really like these oneshot collection stories so i enjoyed reading this a lot! as for ideas, for some reason, i'm sort of jonesing for some...-cough- Johnny/Will? just a suggestion :)
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
thanks for the quick update! I always envision Tunny as the quieter, more observant one as well. The Fight Club reference is very appropriate for Johnny as well, ha. Hope you continue to write more for the fandom.
entwined-in-a-web chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This...is...amazing!

i love this idea so much!

heather/johnny...never would've expected it, but it;s cute! The two biggest whores of the show XDD

jimmy: Ahem...

You're not included.

Jimmy: I thought not.

Anywho... PLEASE write some SaintJesus ANYTHING, fluff/smut/humor whatever! And maybe some Tunny/EG sicne they dont get much love.

Also...I'm a sucker for Will/Whatsername XDD

Great story! update soon!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
It's so refreshing to read about this pairing and the new take on the plot is pretty clever. You manage to convey Heather's emotions and Johnny's reactions vividly -your style definitely creates an engaging tone. I hope to read more from you soon -I'd love to read any friendship drabbles/one-shots about the three boys. Tunny and Johnny's friendship would be particularly interesting to explore...and especially with the aftermath of Johnny's addiction and psychological issues.