Reviews for A Weakened Border
Acerman chapter 43 . 3/1
GrumpyGrue chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
SHE DID NOT STRIP! GRR!
GrumpyGrue chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
I want to kick Joey in his smug face, while wearing Rattata slippers.

Kaguya must need a bath sort of like how Momiji was forced to take one. Wearing heavy clothes while walking across a desert, and being a game-addicted NEET isn't conductive to good hygiene.
GrumpyGrue chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
Think Zun could sing that song forever?

Komachi is a corrupt public servant. And hasn't nameless dude refrained from acting on his sexual urges? He didn't do anything to Shikieiki...
GrumpyGrue chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
Bet deserved that.
GrumpyGrue chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
Cucumber flavored beer for Nitori.
GrumpyGrue chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
For a scientific kappa, Nitori is really gullible.

Con-fis-SCAT-ed! Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope.
GrumpyGrue chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Maple syrup is sweet. Just like this chapter.
GrumpyGrue chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Momiji is a silly awoo.
Tigracho chapter 39 . 7/1/2016
I lost my Sh..t when VIVIT appeared. Nice chapter
Azralan chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Well... After reading through this there is one thing I'd like to tell you.
Thank you SO MUCH for writing this.
While the supreme judge is my favourite Touhou character, her interactions with the OC were truly supreme as well. The previous chapter made me laugh hard and this one kind of touched me deeply, especially the end.
Once again, thank you very much for uploading.
-Azralan
Death to Original Naming chapter 43 . 8/22/2015
Ha. GJ.
pltrgst chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
lemme guess.. the OCs name is zun?
kinigget chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
First Blazblue, then TTGL, and now Month Python. And what's even better is that you use references sparingly and to good effect. I'm impressed
Shadow1176 chapter 42 . 7/6/2014
After reading this entire story, I must say, a fine job.
Although it may have been slightly dry at first, it turned into something that was an enjoyable read.
Each arc becoming similar to two shots made it so that you never had to remember everything that occurred before, which helps readers with keeping up with the plot. Yet, you also have a few parts that I admit seem strange.
Your Original characters... I'd say are boring. To be fair, I'm not going to be insulting and say that they're mindlessly boring, but it seems that little design is created for his personality. While it fits with the story, it seems as if he were simply an entity, one who is philosophical to be sure, and even powerful and intelligent. But... He just seems, bland. The small amounts of detail entailed within him are mysterious to be sure, but it also emits a sense of underdevelopment.
This story however does have a few other errors. I point them out only as advice, or something that may irk people. It's not so much the lack of combat, for combat is nicely done with proportional sections. But it's the concept that Kyoskuye is so incredibly powerful, yet isn't powerful at all that sets it off. His numerous spell cards give him what one would say is simply unfair, although considering some antagonists it's justified. His prowess is Weapon mastery, decently original and applied in other concepts as well, but it's... Dull, I guess. There's no ingenious way he uses his weapon mastery to circumvent problems that aren't solved with force, he uses words for that sure, but it's that his potential is far greater than what he currently has. That most likely fits with his viewpoint of not having desires, in this case the desire for more power, yet he refuses to do so. That in fact interests me, his philosophy to not want additional power, to not have desires, since it's quite unorthodox in comparison to most stories, yet it gives it the aforementioned sense of dullness.
Regardless, I thoroughly enjoyed this story, being a refreshing read and quite interesting. I hope that you eventually continue the story, but even if you don't, I enjoyed it to be sure.