Reviews for Thanks, Nathaniel
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
His even sounded different...I see what you did there...
RandomKrazyPerson chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
i really wanna know anders name...REALLY bad. im loving this too 3 i blame nathaniel and the sod who put the templar on anders for the whole mess in kirkwall XD
gaurdian9sunshine chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I liked it. I always thought that it was the Wardens fault that everything happened in the DA:2. This supports that.
JackOfBladesX chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Omg Nathaniel indirectly caused the events of Dragon Age 2.

That's freaking eerie. Nice oneshot.
koolkame chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I remember that conversation. Not the best idea, Nate, but a good a fleshing out of the characters that only got a few lines of dialogue in the games. Varric wishes he had your way with words.
Amhran Comhrac chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Thank you! Yes! It's all NATE'S FAULT! I love how you brought those lines back. I played awakening a bit the other day and wanted to reach into the monitor and slap him when he went off on that theory.

And the idea of Anders doing it in finger-puppet makes everything even better.

The way you wove DA2, Awakening, and even the short story together is just fantastic.
Evilnor chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I like that someone finally had the idea to write out an encounter like this. You did so quite well, in my opinion.

It strikes me as possible, however, that demons don't just take over, but also feed off emotions, which may be the "taking" Nathaniel was referring to in the party banter in Awakening. In that case, Nathaniel still might not consider Justice to have become a demon, as he still relinquishes control back to Anders and doesn't seem to be feeding off anything. Just a thought, though.

Regardless, good job.
Jozern chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Nice one shot about the quest in DA2. Stupid bugged game, I never got it with my imported Warden who was able to save everyone in DAOA. Patch it already Bioware!. But what do you mean with Anders' real name? I got no recollections about something mentioning a thing like that. Must search for more info.
Miri1984 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
YES PUPPETS. I can so see Anders doing this. In fact, it is now canon in my head when they meet Nate in the deep roads.

Great stuff. And any reference to Angelique makes me happy, as you well know. I've only just realised I don't have you on author alert, which will be rectified NOW.
mutive chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh, poor Nathaniel. Stuck as the tortured voice of reason, like always. Anders really is kind of goofy...and perhaps needs to learn to dedicate himself to something other than blowing stuff up. Oh well...