Reviews for Don Juan Triumphant
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Excellent! I loved the first part! Unnoticed that you haven't updated in a while but I hope you update sometime soon! :)
Nobody297SRS chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is something I've always wondered... can't wait to see how it plays out. Are you still writing this, because I would hate to see it end here.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
well, i'm really loving this so far, so well done. i happened to be listening to the point of no return at the same time, so it was even better because of that. i really hope you update this soon.
Anala chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
A great idea for a story! One note though, what is the whole storyline for Don Juan Triumphant? It could help to add that in, so that readers know what's going on, where the story is going and who the characters are. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the story!
suscintilla chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Firstly, MASSIVE apologies for the unnatural delay in getting around to this (but you know why!). Secondly Wuhoo for the shout out! Hey, you know I wouldn't have been able to do much but write the title for this one so the floor's all yours my friend!

I LOVE MEG. You know this. Thank you so much for giving her a half decent part, her chance to shine just a little (although when she gets the chance at all methinks she'll be like a beacon) AND in the Phantom's opera no less. Perfect. In fact if Erik had his head on straigh he's have made sure Meg had a decent part to begin with - he's got it on enough to sort her first act costume though, eh!

Adore her excitement and the sense that she's stepping up to the plate with the director.

Really loved the twist on Piangi's removal - how Erik couldn't bear to injure the part of the man that makes music. How amazingly appropriate - why didn't anyone think of that before? I deeply appreciated it.

Christine being all nervy and freaked out - very well done. Also showing a rare bit of sense when she's imagining the responses from Raoul etc but then she goes and gets all annoying again when thinking of her crutch - Meg. Her best friend is ALSO about to have a really big night but it's all "oh, she'll be there to catch me, clean up the mess, whatever". It's almost like Christine sees her friends ONLY purpose in life is to be her support. GET A PA!

Raoul's thoughts were magnificent and as a result the descriptions of the force of nature that is Erik were mindblowing. Love that Raoul's forced to admit the guy is a talent and then that he's pretty alluring. Now he KNOWS he's got a problem because he can see how Christine's all twisted into knots with him. The tension is palpable. Love Raoul and feel for him here I really do.

More please...can't wait to see Meg get her...well Meg on!
none sorry chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I really really like this concept for your story! I've read others like it, but they're all different and fun to read. I'm looking forward to seeing how your plot turns out and I can't wait to read your next update!

Thanks for writing!-NS
Call it Maglc chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
How DARE you write a chapter so short! I'm nearly cawing my eyes out because of my desire for more! Anyways, what a BRILLIANT idea, and give my best regards to suscintilla for the inspiration to the genius of it! I love it when a simple statement from a friend can turn into a huge, magnificent story! I saw no problems with this chapter, except the unbearable shortness of it! As always, I anxiously await your next chapter!

Best Wishes,

Aktress.
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
wheeeee! love your stories, always excited for a new one! can't wait for part deux ;)
rach64xoxo chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Yay! I'm utterly adoring this idea so far... everything about this chapter was perfect, Meg's excitement, Christine's anxiety, Raoul's slight jealousy and agony was all put together splendidly and just all around amazing. Seriously. I love it.
Evening Starbossa chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
LOVE this! no matter how many times I watched the movie, I'm still on the edge of my seat. Definitely can't wait for more! :)