Reviews for Out of Control
Kage15oni chapter 22 . 1/15/2014
I see Shadow-sama is a fan for sherlock as well, and by the horror that Cassandra Cain May be the winner, or not depending on the next guy.
Kage15oni chapter 23 . 1/15/2014
So Eva plan to leave may or May not work, depending on the next guy decision, btw, how you guys of ala iridia decide who write next, drawing lots?
GeekGirl2 chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
You all have the really good crack hidden somewhere, don't you? :)

lmao. :) Very nice stuff. and lol at the one previous chapter, it does seem that the manga redeux attempts never get very far. URaE is getting past it, obviously... hehe.
OverlordMao chapter 21 . 5/15/2012
Oh god, Anderson! Imagine Alucard fighting against Haruna...
Krabkrab chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
That was sweet.
Krabkrab chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
Well this is getting interesting.
OCD Manga Geek chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
Great crack fic! Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens with the slime girls and twins. Keep up the great work!
Ryuus2 chapter 19 . 2/29/2012
Ah. It's been a while since I've engaged in reading some quality crack. I'm really behind. Sigh.

Moving on. Great work on the last eight chapters you guys/girls/creatures of the darkest pit (I here that comes with a great benefits package ;D). It was great to see the gynoid siblings finally bonding like proper sisters. That 'pillow fight' would have been great to see :)

I have to give props to Overmaster for defusing SCM's attempt at starting a Grail War. Don't get me wrong, I love Graill Wars as much as the next guy, but there's already too much character polution with what the slime girls and lolis are up to. Throwing in a bunch of extra people would have just been overkill, and not in the good way you all usually do it.

Now on to watching Gurenn Laggan the Satire!

Keep up the great work, all of you!
Nami Takata chapter 19 . 1/27/2012
New chapter its been like forever! I love the Unlimited Blade Works reference there, one of my favorite animes/mangas! :DDDDD everything is getting so confusing now! XD and what ever happened to the robot kid where the story is actually supposed to focus on? IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!

Anyway, keep up the good works! You got a female supporter here!

Nami
gentlemankitsune chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Grant morrison hate club... ha
These Heroes We Shall Remember chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
*twich*
Nami Takata chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
Oh dear god u laughed thus entire chapter. You completely made fun of Anime and how it goes. XD Next you should do a Sailor Moon reference in here just to add in some ridiculousness in this hilarious story... Should I be worried that I've been the last person to review the last 3 chapters? Or am I just paranoid?... Nope, I'm just insane. XD

Keep it up! :DDDDD
Nami Takata chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
Thanks for the new chapter! It's funny that Mana considers Satsuki's food as payment. New mysteries pop up and now I wait for the next chapter thanks again for the update!
Nami Takata chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
Whoa! Things finally get really interesting! Thanks for the update loved the chapter! Thanks again and update soon! :D
Nami Takata chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
Strange things never cease for Mahora Academy. Thanks for the update! :)