Reviews for Where The Lost Ones Go
Breastinspector chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
(Y)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
wow i lked the world in flames bette ri got tosay but this was good nice job
yukidaru chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I really like how your two stories parallel each other, especially the end where its exactly the same
RestlessMe chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Wow that was beautiful. If only, if only. I definatly loved this story, and World In Flames. I can't believe you so easily (or at least you make it look easy!) see both sides to the arugments. Very well done, you hold Charles as well as you do Erik. Congradulations on mastering the langauge and the genre. _

Thank you for writing this!
Kage Chikara chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
I LOVE the setup of the two companions pieces. You have to read both to fully 'get it' because they both have such similar formats and such similar thought patterns. I'm thinkin Erik's was the more convincing (and isn't that scary) but either way, I can see these being written by the characters.

Oh. I LOVE THIS RELATIONSHIP.

Thank you.
Azraiel1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
I love the story, personally I don't agree with Xavier and Magneto as a thing, but there are the hints for the fans so I have nothing against it. But I do love the story.
Brenda Shaffer-Shiring chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
An interesting counterpoint to Magneto's more bitter entry - hopeful without being overly optimistic, and with a solid note of realism sprinkled in with the idealism. Xavier is well-characterized.

For someone whose native language isn't English, you write in English pretty well. One correction jumps out at me: you list one of the names of God as Jahvah, something like that? The word you want is Jehovah.