Reviews for Responsibilities
Runawaymetaphor chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Hobgoblins indeed. And I'm glad someone else noticed the, um, rather short amount of time that elapsed between the events of "Thirty Days" and "Counterpoint." I never really faulted Janeway in the end, but I always wondered. . .
beautyofsorrow chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Oh, so many things to say about this chapter! I loved the P/T element you wove into it, the showcasing of the trust so strong between them (I absolutely love that...). It made me smile, the "What about Tom Paris?" line repeat, now that I've seen "Thirty Days" and have witnessed the character moments and the strength of the loyalty between them. Really, I think one of my favorite parts of that episode was that scene, between Tom and B'Elanna, in Captain Proton. Not just because it was a wonderful P/T moment, but it showed that they were *both* willing to stand up for the right thing.

I also loved the little bit you put in there regarding "Counterpoint" and Janeway's (second or third) foray into hypocrisy, because that bothered me to no end. Glad to know someone *else* picked up on it! Great job, and I can't wait for more.
Nana Evans chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
You know what, I just came to the realization that we're dealing with a law that's more than 200 years old! Isn't it time to someone, ANYONE, make a few updates on it? I mean, it's been a problem since Kirk's time! sometimes I just don't get Starfleet at all...
Nana Evans chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
I have to say that your writing is really good, cuz you manage to make me stay awake dispite the fact that I onlt had 4 hours sleep last nigth...

But coming back to what matters, I agree with Tom's opinon on the Prime Directive and to me, it makes no sense not helping when you can. And you did a fantastic job pulling out my Klingon side with that judge... I got to say I wouldn't be able to stay half as quiet as Tom and Will did. Well, I just hope you won't be mean and will give me the pleasure of seeing that jerk's face when they win the case...

Waiting for the next one!
Alpha Flyer chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
I'm glad people seem to be enjoying this so far. I'll be updating soon although it is a bit frustrating with the FFN "traffic" feature down so us poor authors can't see whether we actually have an audience.

Antra - I would suggest you have a good, long chat with Tom and Will's lawyer ... ;-)
antra chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
I don't know if the prime directive even fits in this situation.

While the Lumen didn't develop warp capabillities in the classical sense they have them naturally. So contact with them is not a breach.

And while the K'rikians don't have warp they are already in contact with the Lumen, a warp capable race. Is it even possible to apply the PD to this scenario?
Runawaymetaphor chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Find myself on the edge of seat again after this chapter,while I was utterly shattered by the end of chapter 8.

Not sure which feeling is better, both are produced by your poignant images and heart-wrenching plot points.
snow6835 chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Woohoo, glad Miral and the other kids are safely tucked away at home now. Loved how the Doc was his usually snippy self even while having to readjust to Tom's new position. Can't wait to see why the bacterial growth stopped and what Tom's plan will be! Update soon!
supesfan18 chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
ok great job. i havent reviewed the other chapters yet but i love this series. cant wait to see more. hope this series lasts a long time
snow6835 chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
This was such a heartbreaking chapter yet showed Tom's deep ability to feel but still maintain his composure. Can't wait for the next chapter!
tayababy chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
Woe, the end of that chapter was hauntingly beautiful... Well done!
snow6835 chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Oh poor Tom! I'm glad Miral and the other children are safe, even though it's cause such utter heartache already with everyone. Looking forward to finding out what happens!
hogfan chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Another great chapter! I'm glad that it didn't take long to find the and Miral are so sweet together.I can't blame Harry's reaction I might of done the same thing if it were my child.
tayababy chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
That last paragraph is absolutely heartbreaking. I would hate to be any of then right now.

Btw, I wrote a one shot named Get It Right...
antra chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
I begin to really dislike McPhee...
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »