Reviews for Responsibilities
snow6835 chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
This was such a heartbreaking chapter yet showed Tom's deep ability to feel but still maintain his composure. Can't wait for the next chapter!
tayababy chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
Woe, the end of that chapter was hauntingly beautiful... Well done!
snow6835 chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Oh poor Tom! I'm glad Miral and the other children are safe, even though it's cause such utter heartache already with everyone. Looking forward to finding out what happens!
hogfan chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Another great chapter! I'm glad that it didn't take long to find the and Miral are so sweet together.I can't blame Harry's reaction I might of done the same thing if it were my child.
tayababy chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
That last paragraph is absolutely heartbreaking. I would hate to be any of then right now.

Btw, I wrote a one shot named Get It Right...
antra chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
I begin to really dislike McPhee...
snow6835 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Oh no! update soon, hope the kids are ok!
Runawaymetaphor chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
So horribly cruel, leaving us hanging like that with the children in jeopardy. If I didn't think, with profound confidence, that Miral and the others will ultimately be unharmed, I would be downright terrified.

In my absence of fear, my complete investment in their fate remains. :-)
beautyofsorrow chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I promised myself I wouldn't review this until it was done, but I'm loving this so much that I had to say a little something! Die hard P/T fan that I am, chapter four's Sickbay scene had a tender smile on my face the whole way through. Lovely little P/T moment, just a wonderful piece to their story. Well done on that! And then this chapter's scene between Tom and Miral! Oh, you had me tearing up, it was so sweet. And now I'm on the edge of my seat, wanting more! I love this so far-so glad you're posting it chapter by chapter (it makes for easier reading in shorter time spans, for those of us with hectic schedules). Can't wait for more!
hogfan chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I just found you story and I love it.I read choices a few weeks ago and loved it too so I was thrilled to see a sequel!

poor tom he's walys getting in trouble with the starfleet law.

I loved how you made him Riker's first because to me Tom and Will are lot alike.

I also can't wait top see the reactions to the kids being gone.

So keep writing!
antra chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
If there is an understandable reason to ignore the prime directive (and I'm not really a fan of the PD, let me tell you) the loss of the children is on
tayababy chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Oh shit you're so mean, stealing the kids like that! Bit at least now I understand why they've completely demolished the prime directive. Nothing comes between them and their kids...
antra chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
And the plot thickens.

Nice little reminder that Tom is not the only idiot who thinks himself indestructable. Looking forward to interaction between Tom and the Doctor
Runawaymetaphor chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
"I will not have whispering in my courtroom, not even by the Commissioners." Snicker snicker.

Not sure how I'm going to contain myself until the next update.
snow6835 chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
Uh oh, I have a feeling things are definitely going to go sour after this encounter... love that you're starting the chapters in the present (lol at Tom's "manners") and then delving into what happened on the mission. Great flow and all of the characters are acting just like I'd imagine them to, even the Doc! Can't wait for more!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »