Reviews for Responsibilities
beautyofsorrow chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I promised myself I wouldn't review this until it was done, but I'm loving this so much that I had to say a little something! Die hard P/T fan that I am, chapter four's Sickbay scene had a tender smile on my face the whole way through. Lovely little P/T moment, just a wonderful piece to their story. Well done on that! And then this chapter's scene between Tom and Miral! Oh, you had me tearing up, it was so sweet. And now I'm on the edge of my seat, wanting more! I love this so far-so glad you're posting it chapter by chapter (it makes for easier reading in shorter time spans, for those of us with hectic schedules). Can't wait for more!
hogfan chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I just found you story and I love it.I read choices a few weeks ago and loved it too so I was thrilled to see a sequel!

poor tom he's walys getting in trouble with the starfleet law.

I loved how you made him Riker's first because to me Tom and Will are lot alike.

I also can't wait top see the reactions to the kids being gone.

So keep writing!
antra chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
If there is an understandable reason to ignore the prime directive (and I'm not really a fan of the PD, let me tell you) the loss of the children is on
tayababy chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Oh shit you're so mean, stealing the kids like that! Bit at least now I understand why they've completely demolished the prime directive. Nothing comes between them and their kids...
antra chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
And the plot thickens.

Nice little reminder that Tom is not the only idiot who thinks himself indestructable. Looking forward to interaction between Tom and the Doctor
Runawaymetaphor chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
"I will not have whispering in my courtroom, not even by the Commissioners." Snicker snicker.

Not sure how I'm going to contain myself until the next update.
snow6835 chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
Uh oh, I have a feeling things are definitely going to go sour after this encounter... love that you're starting the chapters in the present (lol at Tom's "manners") and then delving into what happened on the mission. Great flow and all of the characters are acting just like I'd imagine them to, even the Doc! Can't wait for more!
tayababy chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Omg this is such an amazing story line, and I love the way you're doing the flash forwards at the beginning of each chapter. Keep up the great work!
Runawaymetaphor chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
I have to say... As much as I love every word of this story, I'm already living for the flash-forwards at the start of every chapter.

"My wife is an empath, not a fortune teller." And, oh, the devilish comment on Riker's weight gain. I laughed until I cried.
snow6835 chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
omg, please update soooooon! obviously tom is ok, but wow the drama you've inserted into a seemingly short safe trip to get crystals has me on the edge!
antra chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Really great that you decided to write a sequel for Choices.

When I read the new mission my thought was:"Isn't that what smaller science vessels are for, like the Intrepid or Nova class" but then I'm just a Trekkie and not responsible for mission planning for the Federation.

Of course through the style of writing you decided on we already know everybody important will survive and are free to wonder about the circumstances of the breaking of the Prime directive
B-Dub33 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Oh wow! Fantastic beginning to another stroke of genius in the Voyager universe. Love it ;)
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5