Reviews for Leaving Scars
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Only on chapter two, but reminds me of eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
HOLY FUDGE YESH chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY. I SAVING IT FOR MY GRANDBABIES TO SHARE WITH DRARRYBABIES IN THE DISTANT FUTURE
hana chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
gee.. harry life truely suck... author sooo cruellll
DemeRain chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
That was amazing. Thanks for sharing.
ScreamForSOH chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Gorgeous fic, I have had this in my inbox for such a long time but I decided today was the day. Really wonderful distraction from heat and stress. Love the characters and twists of story. Very sweet.
VBehnke chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
You made me cry, it could just be because I'm half asleep, but still you made my cry!
MimiTaylor chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it!
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
wow, i really liked your story. It had really good twist and turns not to mention the general plot line...I especially liked the happy ending, i wasn't sure it was gonna have one there for a bit but i'm super glad it did. two thumbs up
perichan chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
my phone wont let me sign in so i cant add this story and you to my favs but i loved the story, so many twists and turns, absolutely fantastic! cant wait to read more, keep up the good work, you're a brilliant writer!
perichan chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
oh. my. god. you just blew my f*cking mind! heading straight to chapter 9, just needed to say WOW!
Sheri Contrary chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
Very nice ending...and no one died. Yay! I enjoyed this very much...please do write on!
Sheri Contrary chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
OMG...a chapter where I DON'T have babblings to post. Hehe. I hope you're not disappointed.
Sheri Contrary chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
Wow...thank Merlin for Oliver's convenient show up!

I'm going to be soooooooooooo mad if you kill Harry. Is there a character death warning at the beginning of this that I missed? Damn it!

So glad Draco showed up to bring Harry back to the hospital.
Sheri Contrary chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
I don't like this! Why do you have to worry my poor little old heart?
Sheri Contrary chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Ohhhh, poor Oliver! This is sooooo sad...for him.

And, now I want Harry to read Hermione's letter. Go on, Harry...go get it and see what she said...it ought to be interesting.

Lol. Draco goes on holiday. Of course it can't go smoothly. I was worried that Harry would walk in on him shagging someone else...I mean, can't expect him to be celibate, just because Harry can't decided WTF, right? *sigh*

Well, that wasn't as bad as a shag, but... *sniff* ...SHITE! I almost feel sick for Harry.

WAIT! Can you say roller coaster? I mean, I like them and all, but this is ridiculous! Lol. So glad that guy was just an architect. *grin*

Loved Ron's reaction. This story is soooooo good!