Reviews for Leaving Scars
jellyjaz chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
This whole story was orchestrated beautifully. Very awe-inspiring and dramatic. I was hooked immediately. Good use of words, time, and effort all together! Amen...Amen to this.
I'm actually sad it ended already...but good job nonetheless!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Only on chapter two, but reminds me of eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
HOLY FUDGE YESH chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY. I SAVING IT FOR MY GRANDBABIES TO SHARE WITH DRARRYBABIES IN THE DISTANT FUTURE
hana chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
gee.. harry life truely suck... author sooo cruellll
DemeRain chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
That was amazing. Thanks for sharing.
ScreamForSOH chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Gorgeous fic, I have had this in my inbox for such a long time but I decided today was the day. Really wonderful distraction from heat and stress. Love the characters and twists of story. Very sweet.
Enduring Time chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
You made me cry, it could just be because I'm half asleep, but still you made my cry!
MimiTaylor chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it!
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
wow, i really liked your story. It had really good twist and turns not to mention the general plot line...I especially liked the happy ending, i wasn't sure it was gonna have one there for a bit but i'm super glad it did. two thumbs up
perichan chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
my phone wont let me sign in so i cant add this story and you to my favs but i loved the story, so many twists and turns, absolutely fantastic! cant wait to read more, keep up the good work, you're a brilliant writer!
perichan chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
oh. my. god. you just blew my f*cking mind! heading straight to chapter 9, just needed to say WOW!
Sheri Contrary chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
Very nice ending...and no one died. Yay! I enjoyed this very much...please do write on!
Sheri Contrary chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
OMG...a chapter where I DON'T have babblings to post. Hehe. I hope you're not disappointed.
Sheri Contrary chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
Wow...thank Merlin for Oliver's convenient show up!

I'm going to be soooooooooooo mad if you kill Harry. Is there a character death warning at the beginning of this that I missed? Damn it!

So glad Draco showed up to bring Harry back to the hospital.
Sheri Contrary chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
I don't like this! Why do you have to worry my poor little old heart?