Reviews for The Fake Princess
la canelle chapter 18 . 2/7/2014
I like it it is really different. Update soon.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Even though I got six more chapters left I have a feeling inuyasha's mom 'Izayoi' is actually kagome which would be a little disturbing but be a twist. Maybe I should do that because It would be interesting to have kagome actually be hiss mother. Heheh now I want to see someone make a fanfict of that but o well.
dxlmao chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
Oh damn I'm liking this story! Update!
kate chapter 18 . 3/31/2012
Please put up chapter 19 soon and hurry
Jhiz chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
cool plan... too bad it is doomed to fail *laugh*
Jhiz chapter 16 . 1/12/2012
oh, what an evil Sesshoumaru you paint... I like it *evil grin*
Jhiz chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
I am very interested in why Inu-papa left... I think I missed something here. I will need to re-read it.
Jhiz chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
Oh, the pegasus is a beautiful touch and I shivered when Kagome was introduced to Takemaru. Hmm, does Yuki like him?
Jhiz chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
No Inuyasha? How sad... and what a complete time conundrum.
Jhiz chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
What an interesting plot idea. I have not read anything similar before which is always a pleasure.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
What a great introductory chapter! You did a lovely job describing the companionship and affection shared by this special collection of friends. I especially enjoyed the descriptions of the grass and Inuyasha's hand.
KHandFF7fanforever chapter 18 . 12/20/2011
wow...i love the way you're having this story going. Kagome taking the position of Inuyasha's mother...wait does that mean he wont be born!
kate chapter 18 . 11/21/2011
Please put up chapter 19 soon and hurry
tohru78 chapter 18 . 11/9/2011
Great chapter. I would love to be able to fly like that. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
PinkSlytherin chapter 18 . 11/8/2011
awesome! thank you so much for the update! I am glad Kagome is able to enjoy herself as well in er predicament.